CTXRussomark Posted January 8, 2005 Posted January 8, 2005 Woah, since when did we have a "Promoters" group?
Admin Moo Posted January 8, 2005 Author Admin Posted January 8, 2005 Woah, since when did we have a "Promoters" group? It's just to give people access to the events calendar.Get with the times, CTX!
Heatseeker Posted January 8, 2005 Posted January 8, 2005 I never got such an email....UKFF awards...such a farce this year Stevon...tich tich
Admin Moo Posted January 9, 2005 Author Admin Posted January 9, 2005 I never got such an email....UKFF awards...such a farce this year Stevon...tich tichHmmm, e-mail me - moorish@ukff.com and I'll forward it on to you.
JPC Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 I never got nuffin for the UKFF paid members thingy either
Admin Moo Posted January 9, 2005 Author Admin Posted January 9, 2005 It was e-mailed to all Paid Members to the e-mail account they registered on the UKFF with. It may be that it was marked as spam. I'll have to see if I can get it PM'd to people instead.
stevon Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 I never got such an email....UKFF awards...such a farce this year Stevon...tich tich This has nothing to do with me
LDNWrestling Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 MOO- I lost my green bold name, and I'm a paid member.
Daniel Edler Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 Promoting paid members didnt get it t'either.
LDNWrestling Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 Thier holding us down, Daniel . Let's get them!
HTFCacc2003 Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 I got the first e-mail from before Xmas, was there a more recent one sent?
Gwailofilms Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 Just like to raise my hand as another Paid Member who has received no such email.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted January 9, 2005 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2005 I didn't get one either
Recommended Posts