Spatular Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 Is there a "Worst Awards Moderator" award? No.Shame.Shiit... Forgot all about this. Try and get some of it done tonight...
stevon Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 Quit complaining. Tiger Rick is helping me get some of the remaining nominations together, so thanks to him. Should have the polls up within the next few nights,Thanks to most of you for your patience.
Spatular Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 Ach, I was only kidding. Just so long as it hasn't been forgotten about.
stevon Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 Ach, I was only kidding. Just so long as it hasn't been forgotten about. Thanks to much, much help from Tiger Rick, it has all been done~! Posting polls just now
stevon Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 Done! Now you can all vote and stop complaining.Oh, again thanks to Rick for his help.As for the UKFF Awards, I think Moorish is waiting until the main awards have been done before doing those.
Recommended Posts