Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I did get the email sent before Christmas. Should I take that you now want people to start sending the responses with the nominations in them? :)

  • Admin
Posted

I'll sort something out at the weekend for people who didn't receive the mail.Spatular - we'll take nominations in this very forum when it's all set up, and we'll contact the paid members then.

Posted

The nomination process has ended. I will be doing the final polls this weekend no doubt.Moo, whats going to happen with the UKFF Awards?

  • Admin
Posted

The nomination process has ended. I will be doing the final polls this weekend no doubt.Moo, whats going to happen with the UKFF Awards?

Best thing to do would be to do the final polls on your categories and we'll do the UKFF's own awards after that :) .
Posted

The nomination process has ended.  I will be doing the final polls this weekend no doubt.Moo, whats going to happen with the UKFF Awards?

Best thing to do would be to do the final polls on your categories and we'll do the UKFF's own awards after that :) .
Okay, cool.Heatseeker, I'm sure if you PM Moorish he'll send you a copy, problems with mass emails I think. Takes as long as it takes mate.
  • Admin
Posted

I've PM'd a copy of the e-mail to all the Paid Members so you should all have it now.I know things have taken a while this year, it is a laborious process and I've been so busy with my University work that I've not been able to help out as much as I'd like to.

Posted

I've PM'd a copy of the e-mail to all the Paid Members so you should all have it now.I know things have taken a while this year, it is a laborious process and I've been so busy with my University work that I've not been able to help out as much as I'd like to.

Theres really no need to pull out some excuse, because its not really your fault. It's just that all the paid members are moaning cunts :) .I can also confirm that I did indeed get the PM.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...