How the UKFF Awards work

Moo

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

The nomination process has ended. I will be doing the final polls this weekend no doubt.Moo, whats going to happen with the UKFF Awards?

Best thing to do would be to do the final polls on your categories and we'll do the UKFF's own awards after that :) .

The nomination process has ended.  I will be doing the final polls this weekend no doubt.Moo, whats going to happen with the UKFF Awards?

Best thing to do would be to do the final polls on your categories and we'll do the UKFF's own awards after that :) .
Okay, cool.Heatseeker, I'm sure if you PM Moorish he'll send you a copy, problems with mass emails I think. Takes as long as it takes mate.

• Admin

I've PM'd a copy of the e-mail to all the Paid Members so you should all have it now.I know things have taken a while this year, it is a laborious process and I've been so busy with my University work that I've not been able to help out as much as I'd like to.

I've PM'd a copy of the e-mail to all the Paid Members so you should all have it now.I know things have taken a while this year, it is a laborious process and I've been so busy with my University work that I've not been able to help out as much as I'd like to.

Theres really no need to pull out some excuse, because its not really your fault. It's just that all the paid members are moaning cunts :) .I can also confirm that I did indeed get the PM.