brett Posted December 25, 2003 Posted December 25, 2003 you have till the 28/12/03 to decide the Worst Event of 2003, also remember people *should* nominate stuff that has already been mentioned, otherwise it won't work!Just one nomination per person please
Hurrikane Posted December 25, 2003 Posted December 25, 2003 No Mercy 2003. Bad Blood was bad but at least there was HIAC, Foley and Steiner falling off the apron. Their was nothing on the NM card that I ever feel I want to watch again.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted December 25, 2003 Paid Members Posted December 25, 2003 WWE Bad Blood
Gwailofilms Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 Bad Blood, though, to me, pretty much all the WWE pay-per-views have been interchangeably awful this year.
The Crippler Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 WWE Bad Blood An absolutely absymal event, the only thing I liked is when Steiner slipped (legit LOL moment).
Paid Members JLM Posted December 26, 2003 Paid Members Posted December 26, 2003 WWE Bad Blood An absolutely absymal event, the only thing I liked is when Steiner slipped (legit LOL moment). What he said, including the Steiner bit.
Recommended Posts