Guest donnie darko Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 the rugby world cup, only joking - backlash
Guest The Masked Avenger Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 I actually thought bad blood was OK, definately Judgemet Day for me.Just and awful event.
Paid Members tom Posted December 26, 2003 Paid Members Posted December 26, 2003 WWE Bad Blood (though I didn't think it was as bad as other people thought, and I've enjoyed all the WWE PPV's )
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted December 26, 2003 Paid Members Posted December 26, 2003 WWE Backlash 2003
IrishDave Posted December 26, 2003 Posted December 26, 2003 WWE Bad Blood (though I didn't think it was as bad as other people thought, and I've enjoyed all the WWE PPV's ) I agree totally, the whole damn thing! So it's Bad Blood for me as well.
Gossy Posted December 27, 2003 Posted December 27, 2003 Judgment Day I liked Bad Blood, well, Ric Flair did pin Shawn Michaels
ClassicsGuy Posted December 27, 2003 Posted December 27, 2003 WWE Armageddon.Seen the tape. Absolute clear worst WWE ppv of the year. If it had been more widely available, everyone would be voting for it, trust me.
Recommended Posts