Lost Souls Wrestling - Slam and Pinegrapple - 20th June, Tufnell Park Dome

BomberPat

• Paid Members

🚨 TALENT ANNOUNCEMENT! 🚨

If you've spotted our posters popping up around Camden, you may have already seen that "The Shah" Jordan Saeed promises to make his presence felt at #SlamAndPinegrapple!

When: Tuesday 20th June

Where: The Dome, Tufnell Park

Tickets: https://link.dice.fm/JcKqYlNQvAb

Remember: 100% of proceeds from ticket sales go to support Lost Souls Pizza

received_1000650147735764.jpeg

• Paid Members

🚨 TALENT ANNOUNCEMENT! 🚨

353002496_10168438582620001_761168976809

One of the most dynamic wrestlers in the country, the Punjabi War Prince, Hari Singh will be in action at #SlamAndPinegrapple!

353047627_10168442165815001_122954505670

The Firecracker, Darcy Stone dances her way into #SlamAndPinegrapple next Tuesday! Who do you want to see Darcy in action against? 🤔

Tickets: https://link.dice.fm/6lUR6dFzxAb

REMEMBER: 100% of proceeds from ticket sales go to support Lost Souls Pizza.

• Paid Members

🚨 TALENT ANNOUNCEMENT! 🚨

Were you thinking that Slam And Pinegrapple needs more glamour, more pizzazz? In short, that it #NeedsMoreNina? Then meet your host for the evening, as seen in WWE's NXT:UK, the star of the Nina Samuels Show, and now the star of Lost Souls Wrestling, Nina Samuels!

Tickets: https://link.dice.fm/yGyxFShPFAb

20230616_095738.jpg

• Paid Members

Another run of announcements for Slam and Pinegrapple, culminating in the legendary James Mason! And later today I'll be announcing Mason's opponent, and it is a phenomenal choice even if I do say so myself...

Tickets: https://link.dice.fm/yGyxFShPFAb

REMEMBER: All proceeds go to support Lost Souls Pizza in their recovery from a recent fire

received_753420119899885.jpeg

received_1191578134850306.jpeg

received_1535649766965661.jpeg

received_215898048024820.jpeg

• Paid Members

🚨 TALENT ANNOUNCEMENT! 🚨

Facing James Mason at #SlamAndPinegrapple tomorrow night, 20th June, in a massive international clash - one of the most exciting and sought after wrestlers on the global scene, a battle-tested world traveller, none other than Japan's "Beast Mode" Shigehiro Irie! 🤯

WHEN: Tuesday 20th June

Tickets: https://link.dice.fm/jgtVyXQdLAb

REMEMBER: 100% of proceeds from ticket sales go to support Lost Souls Pizza

received_634730951926444.jpeg

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Extremely fun show - I ended up sitting with a group who had never been to a wrestling show before and they loved it. 

Thank you so much for coming!

I am feeling very tired and overwhelmed and not really knowing what to do with myself today after giving up practically all of my free time to put this together over the last month, and working something like a 14 hour day yesterday to make it all come together.

We had some curveballs thrown at us, with finishes having to be changed on the fly, and the Rumble having to be rebooked a couple of times during the show, and I think it's a testament to how amazing everyone on the show was and how much they stepped up to the challenge that I don't think the audience would even have been able to tell anything had changed. 

We raised somewhere in the region of £2000 for Lost Souls Pizza, which is absolutely incredible. That will push their fundraiser well past their intended target, and that's what it was all about.

Aside from raising money, what I wanted to achieve with this show was to bring together talent that you'd never normally see on the same show, and put together matches that you never thought you'd see, or never knew you wanted. I think we pulled that off with the Scramble match that massively exceeded my expectations, even knowing how good everyone in it was, and with, for very different reasons, James Mason vs. Shigehiro Irie and Jerry Bakewell vs. Blue Kane, two matches that I doubt you will ever see anywhere again, both of which I loved every second of. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

The first video from the show has gone live, after a Tweet about this match has gone ridiculously viral - some 9000 likes, 1500+ retweets and 650+ QTs.

Jerry Bakewell's Open Challenge, answered by BLUE KANE!

• 3 weeks later...