Innovative cheating

Cheapheat

A few weeks ago on AEW I loved the way Pac cheated using a bell hammer in a way that was genuinely sneaky and looked like something a ref might not notice. I enjoyed Eddie's cheating during his lie cheat and steal days. What are some of the best and most innovative ways you have seen? Either comedy or a legit dastardly tactic. Here are the Florida Brothers with an awesome comedy one;

• Paid Members

The Florida Bros. were legendary for some of the best cheating tactics in wrestling.

My favourite was their breaking up a pin by calling the ref's mobile.

Also, Finlay countering Matt Hardy's baseball slide to the outside by trapping him in the ring apron was beautiful in its simplicity - not illegal really, either! Made me wonder why we hadn't seen it more often.

• Paid Members

During a ladder match with American Dragon vs James Mason, the ref bumps and Mason grabs the belt and falls from the ladder but Dragon grabs the belt from him while he falls just in time for the ref to turn around and see him.

As far as I know it's never happened during a 'big' TV show.

42 minutes ago, Cheapheat said:

A few weeks ago on AEW I loved the way Pac cheated using a bell hammer in a way that was genuinely sneaky and looked like something a ref might not notice. I enjoyed Eddie's cheating during his lie cheat and steal days. What are some of the best and most innovative ways you have seen? Either comedy or a legit dastardly tactic. Here are the Florida Brothers with an awesome comedy one;

Nice for AEW to loan out their ref for this match

Edited by Tsurutagun
Previous post was shit