Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Does anyone in the UK make bespoke Hasbro customs? I'm looking to get a gift for my best mate, and I know he'd love a hasbro version of himself. I'm sure I remember seeing this sort of thing s few years ago, but now all I can find are customs of existing wrestlers. 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Hi

Sorry, I’ve not been around for a while. Cheers for the heads up @Tommy! but I’m swamped with work etc these days.

@gmoney - get yourself on to Instagram and find either Tippys_shiz or KyleKustoms2018

Tell them Grapple Arcade suggested them. They’re the best at custom work in the country at the moment. Tippy actually designs the figures for Chella Toys.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted
On 2/3/2022 at 3:09 PM, gmoney said:

Just to update, I went to Tippy_shiz and he has made an absolutely incredible custom, thanks so much @Kaz Hayashi for the recommendation. 

Good stuff. Glad you got sorted.

Tippy is great, we do a lot of work with him as part of the Chella Toys team.

  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...