Paid Members Onyx2 Posted February 9, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2020 Who wrote the most but said the least?
Paid Members Ronnie Posted February 9, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2020 I don't tend to read the threads where Porkchopcash lingers but when I've seen him in action he strikes me as a troll more than white noise. Scorch, on the other hand, has been a blight on this place at times, the embodiment of white noise. I grew to hate Jeff Goldblum by proxy, owing to seeing his face all over thread listings as 'Last post by', or dropping into a thread and seeing that Scorch was every third post. I feel a little bit bad saying that because I know that poster has had a difficult time of things away from here and that these say-nothing posting sprees coincide with those periods but, still, white noise, and lots of it, his posts often were.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 9, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2020 Where is pat.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted February 9, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2020 Probably upturned somewhere like a turtle again.
Recommended Posts