UKFF MMA Forum Poster of the Year: 2018

HarmonicGenerator

UKFF MMA Forum Poster of the Year: 2018  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I tend to dip in and out of posting far too much to even be considered in this discussion. Not to mention my posts are usually a bit on the long, rambling, shit side. @wandshogun09 keeps the entire section of that forum alive, while @Egg Shen does the dirty work in the non-UFC threads.

Tough to call between those two, but I'd give it to @Egg Shen simply because Wand has (rightly) been recognised for his tireless effort in the past.

Gotta be Egg "F'N" Shen. 

• Paid Members

Yeah, went for Egg Shen as well. I’ve lost track big time, particularly this year, with anything non-UFC and Egg’s always there highlighting shows and fights that would likely go under my radar otherwise. 

David’s in and out, as he says, but despite us rarely agreeing on that much I definitely think he adds a lot to the discussion. Even if his and Keith’s recent Jon Jones love is sickening. 

If either of these two stopped posting completely then the MMA threads would really suffer. And there’s only about 5 of us as it is! 

Got to throw a bit of praise to Jimufctna and ColinBollocks who are consistently excellent. And WeeAl’s been a great addition and seems a top man.

Sorry to anyone I forgot.