Jump to content

Babyface of the Year 2017  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

Last year's winner: GOLDBERG

 

Who was the best babyface of the year? Vote and discuss below!

 

The candidates:

AJ Styles - the face that ran the place

Braun Strowman - strongly booked monster figure

Chris Jericho - the sympathetic veteran

Johnny Gargano - NXT's resident underdog

New Day - babyface trio of SmackDown Live

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is it safe to say we're in the grey shades era now? Or more than ever at least? I struggled to pick nominations for both the best face and heel categories. Most faces aren't likeable or act as heels, most heels play for pops from the crowd.

  • Paid Members
Posted
6 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Is it safe to say we're in the grey shades era now? Or more than ever at least? I struggled to pick nominations for both the best face and heel categories. Most faces aren't likeable or act as heels, most heels play for pops from the crowd.

Agree on this. I've gone with AJ but I'm not entirely sure when he became a face. It isn't Strowman. He's been a face for about 10 minutes and he still isn't really, he's just more fun than Kane.

Posted

I honestly don't know when AJ became face. I can't put my finger on it as he still was at WrestleMania more or less, but surely was around the Kevin Owens feud.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...