General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I was watching the CONCACAF version of the Europa League last night. Walter Ferretti of Belize versus Belmopan Bandits of Guatemala. The first half was absolutely terrible. The second half was absolutely brilliant. I love that we live in a time where I can watch stuff like this and I'm not just restricted to what Premier League boredom Sky is serving up this week.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, AshC said:

Big time football is shit now.

Has been for a while but this summer in general, not just the Neymar thing. One of the reasons I love going to my local 8th tier club so much. No primadonnas, nobody going through the motions seeing it as just a job, but people really enjoying it. Also only £75 for a season ticket and £29 for a shirt. I know I support Celtic but people in England see them as small time. Do we class the Championship as big time? Curious to see how Sunderland will fair in that league, something tells me they will be shit.

On another note I am so dissapointed at Aberdeen. They had a chance to finall go past this round (4th year in a row going out at this stage) and they fucked it. Why can't the other Scottish teams help get the coefficient up? Surely they should be able to beat a team from Cyprus!!! Is Hayes that much of a miss or are they just shit? Probably a mixture of the 2. I thought beating Rosenborg was a good result even if by only 1 goal.

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I was watching the CONCACAF version of the Europa League last night. Walter Ferretti of Belize versus Belmopan Bandits of Guatemala. The first half was absolutely terrible. The second half was absolutely brilliant. I love that we live in a time where I can watch stuff like this and I'm not just restricted to what Premier League boredom Sky is serving up this week.

[fogdude] Belmopan Bandits would be the Belize club - Belmopan's the capital of Belize. [/fogdude]

• Paid Members

Where were you watching that match, incidentally? I ask because I remember back in the 90s, catching an El Salvadorian league match on Eurosport at 4am, of all things. You used to be able to watch all sorts of football on Eurosport, although not with any particular regularity.

• Paid Members

Thanks for that, good to know just in case. If they have the Brazilian league, that'd be great, as I'd like to follow Vasco's fortunes a bit more regularly.

• Paid Members

bet365 stream most of the biggest leagues around the world now but if it's on there, then some nefarious site like Cricfree or Sportstreams.tv will have it as well but at a screen size that won't give you a brain haemorrhage.

• Paid Members

I prefer the aforementioned because they have far more to choose from, footballstreamings just has a bare selection although the quality of their streams is pretty good.

• Paid Members

I should use that one to try and get a stable stream of United games, just gave up a few times last season chopping and changing throughout a game when they were taken down.

Archived