NFL fantasy league

ElCece

• Paid Members

I took part in the NFL prediction league last year and there was a really good crowd and enjoyed it myself.

I thought it might be fun to do a fantasy league if there was enough people intrested so if I get enough people who fancy it I will set a league up.

• Paid Members

I'd be up for it. I'm feeling frisky because the MIGHTY MIGHTY RAVENS are looking less shit this year. Having your no.1 draft pick not tearing his ACL in pre-season is a great improvement as far as I'm concerned. Plus Flacco's leg hasn't fallen off yet.

• Paid Members

Yeah, Ravens fan because I decided to pick a team ten years ago and I love Edgar Allen Poe. Plus I was a huge Ray Lewis fan.

Also followed the Lions a bit because of Megatron and Suh and I wanted an underdog after the 0-16 season! Think I might back different second team now Calvin has retired :(

• Paid Members

They weren't half an underdog the Lions. I started supporting after catching them beating the Patriots about 8 years ago and loving it and also falling for Ray Lewis' rah rah shit. Do think Ravens as a nickname is fantastic.

• Paid Members

Yeah, we haven't got over losing Lewis yet. He wasn't quite the player he once was during the last couple of seasons, but fucking hell, what a leader on the pitch. He had that gift where people would walk through walls if he asked them to.

I'll support pretty much anyone over Pats though. Like most people to be honest.

Archived