Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted August 17, 2023 Paid Members Posted August 17, 2023 Didn’t know Jack Shore’s got a podcast. ‘Tank’d Up’ with the Hardys (not Matt and Jeff)… Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted December 19, 2023 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2023 Not a big fan of True Geordie really but this was really enjoyable. Refreshing to see someone like Aspinall on the rise. Seems like such a genuine, down to earth fella. Talks about a bunch of topics here including the interim title win over Pavlovich, Jones vs Stipe, the absurdity of not doing the unification fight next, his dad’s influence on his career, having an autistic son. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted March 5, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2024 (edited) Tom Aspinall was on Beard Meats Food doing a chicken wing challenge. I’ll just say he doesn’t eat anything like he fights ? He was also on Beard’s podcast which was an enjoyable 40 minutes… Interesting comments on the Arlovski fight. Don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone say Arlovski was “a bit of a knob” before. I wanted to hear more on that but the host piped up and the conversation moved on. Edited March 5, 2024 by wandshogun09 Quote
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted March 5, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2024 Ah man, I try to watch the Beard videos occasionally but I can't get past the state of his hands/fingers/mouth as he's shovelling it all in. How he prepared those wings by palming them had me retching. State of it. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted March 5, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2024 Yeah I watch them quite regularly and that always makes me feel queasy. And when he’ll be drinking out of a glass and it ends up caked in mushed up food. Grim. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted March 7, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted March 7, 2024 the grubby fucker put away a monster mixed grill at a food place about 5 mins from my house, machine. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2025 This was a lot of fun. Michael Bisping and Luke Rockhold on Rampage’s podcast… Interesting for a couple of reasons. Obviously having Bisping and Rockhold sit down together with their history makes it worth your time. They’ve been on better terms in recent times but there are points in this podcast where they’re ‘joking’ back and forth and you can tell there’s something still there. I think for Bisping it’s genuinely mostly just light hearted now and all water under the bridge but Rockhold can’t hang with him in the shit talking or joking around and there’s a couple of times he takes the low road by using Bisping’s missing eye to try to score points. More noteworthy for me though, was seeing Bisping and Rampage together again. They were pretty much best mates back in 2007-10ish when they were both training at Wolfslair but that whole thing ended badly and apparently there was a lot of shady shit going on with the managers of the gym. I remember Bisping and Rampage falling out and having a few public digs at each other around that time as well so it’s nice to see them back on good terms again. They seemed genuinely close friends back when they trained together, not just teammates but actual mates. So it was shite to see them at odds for a while. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted January 5, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 5, 2025 I really need to start watching that podcast Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 16, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 16, 2025 Matt Serra’s got a podcast with a bit of a different twist to the usual MMA stuff. He has guests on, mostly fighters, and they talk movies. Watched one with Ray Longo as the guest rating mob films and really enjoyed it. Obviously there’s some MMA talk in there too but I’m gonna give more of these a go. They’re not overly long either so you don’t have to devote 3 hours to it or something mad. Anyway, the reason I’m posting about it now is I just had this pop up in my YouTube recommendations. He’s had his old pal GSP on! Should be good. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted January 23, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 23, 2025 I saw this interview pop up a few weeks ago, saw a few quotes but only got around to watching the whole thing yesterday, I think Feldman comes off really well in this. He's not great in front of camera on a broadcast but he's much more comfortably in a sitdown interview setting like this. The portion where Helwani gets into Feldman about his upbringing is eye opening stuff, crazy story. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 23, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 23, 2025 I caught bits of that on Twitter at the time and the stuff about his upbringing made me instantly wanna see him succeed. Then I saw another clip from the same interview of him licking McGregor’s arse and banging on about how “our friend was kicked when he was down, I’m not gonna kick him when he’s down” about a rapist so fuck him. “Kicked when he was down”. Like he got caught shoplifting or something and shamed for it. The prick was in court for rape. I get that McGregor’s part owner of BKFC now so he’s gotta co-exist with him but this was beyond that and him talking like McGregor is some kind of victim or sympathetic figure left a bad taste with me. Bollocks to Helwani as well, to be honest. Been on and off for years with my opinion on him but can’t stand him these days. Think the final straw was the Conor stuff again, the way he barely mentioned it initially but was quick to retweet McGregor’s denials. Then when he did talk about it he was treading carefully so as not to piss Conor off because he wants to keep him onside just in case, for his own career purposes. Just a self obsessed, whiny, overly sensitive little weasel. Sorry to ramble on but balls to the pair of them ? Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted April 12, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted April 12, 2025 Sounds like somehow James English has scored an interview with Lee Murray from prison. It blows my mind that he's been in for 20 years now! Insane. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted April 12, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 12, 2025 “BOOM, we’re on! I’d like tae go back to the start…” I can’t stand James English but I’ll have to listen to that. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted April 15, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted April 15, 2025 Look who it is! Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 28, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted July 28, 2025 Big Timmeh is the latest old school fighter on the Jaxxon Podcast... The nig man appears to be doing well, some decent stories are told. Re-confirms that Matt Hughes was a complete prick as well, lovely. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.