Finn Balor exclusive autograph in Wrestle Crate

CallingSpots

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Thommo,

The Standard came with the SPLX shirt, Calling Spots magazine, 'Demon' artwork, Tetsujin badge then either the Mini Pop from Funko or the Angle Auto. The Ultimate contained BOTH the Angle auto and Mini Pop plus the Tetsujin Shoot Style DVD and 'Steveweiser' bottle opener.

Hi Lariat Tom,

Yeah, we do try and pack the Standard Crate with as much great content as we can at the lower price point but yeah, if you want to ensure that you don't miss out then the Ultimate Crate is the way to go.

Thank you both for your support, gents.

Cheers,

Richard.

Hi Platt222,

That gentleman had a little mix up with his last Crate so there was an extra item in this month's . I've not seen the video myself but I don't think he mentions it wasn't part of the Crate as a few people have asked us this.

The book itself is the best of our (now out of print in their original format) first ten magazine. Feel free to check that out over at the Calling Spots website :)

Thanks,

Richard

Got this month, t shirt feels much better quality than last months but that may just be me. Does not look too bad either and SPLX t's seem popular when I am at RPW shows. Liked the autograph, I'm a big Angle fan so I think those who got these will be happy. The Steveweiser bottle opener is good, I imagine that it will be popular. The DVD is of decent quality production, not sure if it is for everyone, if you like shoot style wrestling you will love it. I would say it was worth it for those 4 items.

Not read the calling spots magazine, and I will use the keyring for a birthday present for a guy at work. I am surprised the badge is in with the basic but the dvd is not. Some would have no clue what it meant if they did not have the dvd. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that sign ups for our next Crate close on Friday at midnight, giving you just over four days left if you'd like to join us. Remember to use code UKFF10 at the checkout to get yourself 10% off your first Crate.

Although the fun lies in the mystery, we have announced that we've teamed with a wrestler to create a collaborative exclusive item for this Crate. If you're a fan of New Japan, you'll like this one.

On that note - I can also confirm that at least five different countries of professional wrestling will be represented in this month's Ultimate Crate. It's definitely our broadest mix to-date.

You can read more and sign up over at WrestleCrate.co.uk

Thanks,

Richard

Sounds interesting, when you say 5 countries I hope this does not mean England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Japan.

But having things from Japan and Mexico is something people will like. I wasn't going to get this month but I'll try a 3rd month as the clues sound interesting and last months was better than the previous, especially as I am a NJPW fan.

Hey TiNGLE.

I've got some good news - we only charge £4 for P&P, not £8. This covers the cost of the shipping plus the cost of our custom Crates then things like labels, tape, etc. If Royal Mail increase their prices then we will review ours, but there is certainly nothing like that planned on our end currently and we'll always look for the most cost-effective shipping solution when that day comes. The £4 P&P is the same for both Standard and Ultimate Crates.

Hi WestLondonMist.

Haha, for the purpose of my "at leave five countries" statement, lets say that I considered England, Scotland and Wales as all in the UK. Andorran wrestling is where it's at ;)

As I say, we are always open to feedback. The more members we get, the more exciting items we can add. We are currently in talks with two promotions about some exciting exclusives. Nothing confirmed yet but all things that are only possible due to peoples overwhelming support.

If you're an NJPW fan then you've made a good choice in sticking around. Whilst we haven't worked with the promotion directly, we've teamed with a wrestler who NJPW fans will be very familiar with to create (what we feel is) an awesome exclusive collab item.

Thank you both for reaching out and just a reminder to everyone else that this month's Crate is open for subs until midnight tonight, at which point we switch over to March's Crate.

Cheers,

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

What is in the big version, not sure which is basic box and what is an extra item. By far the best box so far, no bad item in it. If the box is like this every month then I will pay the money. Found prices for 3 items which total over £30 for them 3. 

Kenny Omega t-shirt, looks nice

Okada poster-one of my favourite wrestlers, nice.

WXW 15th Anniversary tour finale 12/12/15 dvd, has english commentary option $15 plus postage from Smart Mark video.

Pro Wrestling Chaos 12/15- Rhyno's, Boars, Birds Beards DVD. Looks like a decent card(£10+postage if bought direct). Box made for Wrestlecrate.

Signed Johnny Mundo Lucha Underground picture.

Headlocked The last territory comic book (looks really good) $15 plus postage if bought direct.

Heyman colouring in set and badge.

Hi Richard, hopefully this will be seen by yourself. I took the decision to upgrade from the basic to the ultimate box and give it a whirl. From the post above and having seen a few unboxing videos, I appear to have some items missing from the box. Is this because the upgrade kicks in from the month after where I've upgraded?

Hey WestLondonMist - That's awesome feedback. Thank you for sharing. We took a gamble on some items (namely the imported stuff, for more casual fans) so it's really great to hear that you liked every item.

Hi there LariatTom - from reading your post, I think the answer is "probably", but if you shoot me a private message with your ful name and postcode I'll be happy to check and give you a definitive answer.

As always - if anyone has any Wrestle Crate questions please just give me a shout :)