Hunted

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

I would head to the woods and fuck around in there, living like Johnny Rambo.

Can't see too many people wandering about in dense woodland.

I can see it now, next time there's a "interesting UKFF story thread"

We were in this bar in Saigon and Chest Rockwell comes up, Chest Rockwell carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!"

I said no, but He kept asking and Butch said "Yeah."

And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, fucking blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's fucking screaming. There's pieces of him all over me and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin' the guy's fuckin' insides in, they keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Baz! I wanna drive my 88 Ford Orion!" I said "With what? I can't find your fuckin' legs! I can't find your legs!"

• Paid Members

Hide in plain view.

The area is massive, training wise is concentrated in minimal areas, I'd head to 'A' area of the site which is as quiet as fuck due to a no blank fire rule. And it has loads of empty buildings used by no one ever, plus it has easy access to the outside world should I fancy a trip to Bramley bakery.

As for security, it doesn't need any, it's literally a wood cut down and flattened in areas for no longer used or flattened buildings holds NOTHING but TA SAS parachutes. Other side of site entrance is easy with a small shovel. No fucker would get me. Especially for the means of the competition of 28 days.

They would now mind, as I've posted it on here.

Archived