WWE Elimination Chamber 2015 Discussion. *SPOILER ON WWE APP*

tiger_rick

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Loads of them. but the day I can't enjoy matches and talents as good as Cena & Owens, it'll be time for me to find something else to watch.

I watched a Raw this morning with a feature match of Mantaur vs. Bob Holly. Now that's worth bitching about.

I can enjoy a Reigns vs. Lesnar, Cena vs. Rollins vs. Lesnar, Orton vs. Rollins or Reigns vs. Bryan so I don't think not liking Cena vs. Owens will make me jack it in.

Admittedly, watching WWF in '93 for the first time, I may be taking match quality for granted now.

• Paid Members
I watched a Raw this morning with a feature match of Mantaur vs. Bob Holly. Now that's worth bitching about.

Clearly the main event was actually Bam Bam vs IRS, you charlatan!

And HOW DARE you belittle the importance of a King of the Ring qualifier! You're dead to me, ti-ri.

• Paid Members

Cena vs Owens was great, but it would have been about a million times more exciting if Cena hadn't already been having that match with every Tom, Dick and Sami for the past two months.

Nah, it was a million times more exciting. As good as Cena's open challenge matches have been, you know who's winning so they lack any suspense. The Zayn one is probably the only one where I thought their might be a surprise. The match at EC with Owens had that suspense and the longer it went on, the more they made it look like a Cena win only to deliver the shock. Fantastic stuff.

Clearly the main event was actually Bam Bam vs IRS, you charlatan!

And HOW DARE you belittle the importance of a King of the Ring qualifier! You're dead to me, ti-ri.

I clearly said "feature" not "main event" because matches between "names" were rare, you pedantic bellend! :)

And fuck that KOTR. Anyone who moans about the 1995 PPV should thank the fucking lord they've not had to watch the qualifying.

• Paid Members

I'm not having that. The world had been dying for that Luger/Yokozuna rematch for over a year. Sod Taz/Sabu, THAT was a build!

Archived