C-Rock

• Paid Members

I remember he was on a podcast recently talking about how he plays new rap tracks to Vince all the time as Vinnie is down with the kids and what not. It's well documented Vince likes to have a good one to one relationship with talent. Would explain why he gets pushed every so often. I'm not a fan of his heel stuff but he's pretty likeable as a mid carder.

I still find it fucking bonkers that that cigarette angle made it to air. All built from the premise that Truth took a water break during an advert on an episode of Raw.

Seriously, just typing it is weird.

I remember watching a Wrestlemania press conference from a few years ago where he just came out and started rapping and dancing his way through the audience, completely seriously and you could hear a pin drop. The room was full of local journalists and very non-wrestling types and it was so painful to watch. Brodus Clay came out later in the press conference and danced too and that was only saved by the Funkadactyls at least giving it some eye candy.

Ive always presumed Vince just loves that song and dance style routine and loves anyone that can pull it off, to which he can atleast do it in complete character, whether hes actually good at it is another matter. Its why Vince always loved it when Shawn Michaels randomly jumped on the announcers desk and started thrusting and undoing his trousers, you can just hear his excitement boiling over through the headset. 

As far as having his role on the house shows, I wouldnt know, but it definitely makes sense. I bet theres parts of America that absolutely love shit like that, but I reckon theres alot of places where it falls on it arse too.

As far as having his role on the house shows, I wouldnt know, but it definitely makes sense. I bet theres parts of America that absolutely love shit like that, but I reckon theres alot of places where it falls on it arse too.

Anywhere were the gene pool has moved on from pond life height intelligence and where sleeping with your own family members is generally frowned upon I imagine

Archived