What Next For Sting?

IronSheik

• Paid Members

You do have to wonder how much of what JBL says are really the words of Vince McMahon though. I do think that Vince uses him as his mouthpiece, using the fact that JBL is supposed to be a heel commentator as a defence for burying babyface talent that he isn't high on. I know this is ridiculous, but Vince does seem to be pretty mental nowadays. JBL's performance during Sting's match was absolutely brutal, I'd be amazed if he wasn't just repeating the lines being fed to him.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Isn't he not a pro WWF dickhead regardless. I know it was more likely Vince but JBL is still a dick who should know better than to bury talent, what's Vince gonna do if JBL just ignored his bollocks. Sack him. JBL is minted.

• Paid Members

Goldberg came in after having eluded WWE for a few years, and got the win over Lesnar, who was WWE-made through and through.

In fairness, this was days after Brock told them he was fucking off. If he was sticking around, and Goldberg was still leaving, Brock would be going over all day long. They were super pissed at Brock leaving.

Although looking back, Austin was the actual winner of that match.

It wasnt just JBL that buried Sting at mania it was Cole aswell. Thats what made it seem like they were doing it for a reason. Coles been behind Sting 100% going into mania then he just buries him.

Archived