So Excited, So Scared: The Saved by the Bell Retrospective

Astro Hollywood

• Moderators

Anyone watching SBTB on the Vault?, not sure if they are missing episodes but they haven't showed the Beach episodes yet, so perhaps they are trying to show them in a order which makes chronological sense. 

I honestly think I would die if I saw another minute of that show.

That said, all aboard the Buzzfeed clickbait train, as I put together this list of the 10 most Sociopathic acts of Zack Morris, for anyone not yet sold on the book.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other SBTB news, update on the Screechster here he was found not guilty on a felony, but guilty of two misdemeanor charges. According to the Associated Press:

Diamond’s convictions for disorderly conduct and carrying a concealed weapon have a combined maximum penalty of one year in prison

Sickboy - was this during the "Dustin Diamond wants to be Shaggy" phase?

All in good fun my man, I like the Screechster brotha!. And yea, he did have a phase when he was trying to be Shaggy. In fact, I read somewhere he was odds-on to actually play Shaggy in a live action remake of Scooby Doo, this would have pre-dated the later remake which had Sarah Michelle Gellar in. He also had a phase where he was kinda reminiscent of Mork & Mindy era Robin Williams, even wore the rainbow trouser suspenders, but of course not as funny as Robin though. 

• Moderators

Sickboy - was this during the "Dustin Diamond wants to be Shaggy" phase?

All in good fun my man, I like the Screechster brotha!. And yea, he did have a phase when he was trying to be Shaggy. In fact, I read somewhere he was odds-on to actually play Shaggy in a live action remake of Scooby Doo, this would have pre-dated the later remake which had Sarah Michelle Gellar in. He also had a phase where he was kinda reminiscent of Mork & Mindy era Robin Williams, even wore the rainbow trouser suspenders, but of course not as funny as Robin though. 

neil; it was. Yikes! I mean, Zoinks!

Shoe, perhaps you read that in the book, which goes into the whole Screech/Shaggy deal IN GREAT DETAIL? I would correct the above paragraph with all the relevant facts, but suckas gots to eat, so no freebies.

Archived