CANCELLED

4FWpromoter

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to these shows, as i had a great time at the Michinoku Pro shows last year. My only issue with the weekend was the setup for the meet and greet. While we got to meet everyone, it was hard to get pictures with a lot of the talent as they were all sat behind one long table. Is this something that's being addressed? Having smaller tables with a couple of talents behind each works a lot better as it makes grabbing a picture with the talent a lot less hassle and much quicker. As i say, this is only a minor thing, but with the roster for these shows already so stacked, there are many i'd love to get a pic with. So thought i'd mention it now.

Really looking forward to these shows, as i had a great time at the Michinoku Pro shows last year. My only issue with the weekend was the setup for the meet and greet. While we got to meet everyone, it was hard to get pictures with a lot of the talent as they were all sat behind one long table. Is this something that's being addressed? Having smaller tables with a couple of talents behind each works a lot better as it makes grabbing a picture with the talent a lot less hassle and much quicker. As i say, this is only a minor thing, but with the roster for these shows already so stacked, there are many i'd love to get a pic with. So thought i'd mention it now.

pre show meet and greets in swindon have had smaller tables with gaps which works well. maybe put it in the hall before the show give it abit more space.

I'd also suggest pre-show rather than post-show for the meet & greet. May seem like a silly reason but I'm not fond of getting photos with wrestlers right after they've wrestled and they're still gross and sweaty! haha.

plus I think doing it before the show serves as a nice way to get everyone buzzing for the show.

• Paid Members

Really pleased. The mix of styles so far is really great. Admittedly I don't need selling to, I bought a weekend ticket on the strength of Omega v Liger, but still, good stuff.

I'm probably going to buzz off Shida v Shanna until the whole cards are finalized anyway, to be honest.

Next Star Announced, Blocks updated, and 3rd contest signed for Friday 3rd October in Swindon...

PaulLondonEntrantcopy_zps063b77b3.png

Paul London

Coming Soon

InternetTable_zps39e21495.jpg

: Announced Matches :

Friday 3rd October 2014 : Swindon

InternetLigervsOmega_zps13e324aa.jpg

Jushin 'Thunder' Liger vs. Kenny Omega

Write up Coming Soon

InternetKendrickvsLondon_zpsfdadd6bc.jpg

Brian Kendrick vs. Paul London

Write up Coming Soon

InternetShannavsShidacopy_zps4ed9e451.jpg

Shanna vs. Hikaru Shida

Write up Coming Soon

When I saw the tweet today about the match announcement coming so soon after Kendrick being confirmed I actually half guessed it would be this... liking it! And any combination in the semi final should be cracking too! Hoping for a London/Kendrick tag on the Sunday...

I feel if you were to shake any of the matches around they would still be great.

Also for anyone interested, news coming soon regarding a Kenny Omega and Koji Kanemoto seminar, only 5 spaces on each would be made available and only to people with at least 1 years Pro-Wrestling experience.

• Paid Members

Crikey, that will be a very interesting match. Couple of ways they could play that, balls to the wall or played for laughs. Or a bit of both. Either way, I'm happy.

Archived