CANCELLED

4FWpromoter

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Package deals will be available for just 1 more week at the current price, price will then be adjusted accordingly, have confirmed 2 more stars set to appear in this tournament today, 1 is a UK/European debut and the other is from USA, I can't recommend grabbing these package deals enough this tournament is going to be insane.

One of the true greats of junior heavyweight wrestling. He ushered in a new era with Ohtani in the mid to late 90s and became the face of the division for most of the 2000s in New Japan. Him and Minoru Tanaka (THE JUNIOR STARS!) are two of the top names on my bucket list, so it'll be great to cross one of them off.

• Paid Members

Cracking. I've seen Kanemoto wrestle before but only in a throwaway midcard tag team match so it will be great to see him wrestling in singles. Keeps himself in fantastic shape and even though his style is obviously different from his late-90s prime, he's still a brilliant wrestler.

I would do things to see Kanemoto vs Zack Sabre.

Bad things. Wrong things.

Sounds good to me. The 4 names announced thus far are fantastic, this tournament really is shaping up to be world class. Would love to see ZSJ, Great Sasuke & Kota Ibushi added to this tournament. But might be wishful thinking for all 3 lol.

Zack mixed in with this lot would really be the best thing for it. Hopefully it's on a break between NOAH tours.

Some UK talent that I'd love to see in the mix over the weekend:

The Welsh crew - Andrews, Boar, Dennis

Pete Dunne

Ligero

Osperay

Owen Phoenix

Benham

Mastiff

and of course... GRADO!

Zack mixed in with this lot would really be the best thing for it. Hopefully it's on a break between NOAH tours.

Some UK talent that I'd love to see in the mix over the weekend:

The Welsh crew - Andrews, Boar, Dennis

Pete Dunne

Ligero

Osperay

Owen Phoenix

Benham

Mastiff

and of course... GRADO!

Many talented UK stars to choose from, next year may make it a 16 person tournament if this is a success.

Archived