CANCELLED

4FWpromoter

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they will all be there on the Friday, Saturday will have some different people on as will the Sunday, and depending on who gets knocked out on the Friday will depend who is there on the Saturday and Sunday. So you will be able to get everything signed from everyone in the tournament on the Friday, some people have bought meet and greets for all 3 days, some have just bought a meet and greet for the 1 day, if you were attending all 3 then i'd imagine you'd only need the one meet and greet.

Some of the talent will be bringing merchandise to sell, and regarding the actual meet and greets point taken about the tables and for them to be pre show, may offer the option of pre show and limit the numbers and also hold one post show.

they will all be there on the Friday, Saturday will have some different people on as will the Sunday, and depending on who gets knocked out on the Friday will depend who is there on the Saturday and Sunday. So you will be able to get everything signed from everyone in the tournament on the Friday, some people have bought meet and greets for all 3 days, some have just bought a meet and greet for the 1 day, if you were attending all 3 then i'd imagine you'd only need the one meet and greet.

Some of the talent will be bringing merchandise to sell, and regarding the actual meet and greets point taken about the tables and for them to be pre show, may offer the option of pre show and limit the numbers and also hold one post show.

ive always liked pre show meet and greets as can get pics and stuff signed then put it all in the car and just relax and enjoy the show

Fair point, never really looked at it like that, I will speak to all the talent and see if they will be ok doing a pre and post show meet and greet, again will keep the pre show very limited so everyone gets plenty of time without getting rushed:thumbsup:

Always looking for ways to improve things like the meet and greets so any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Fair point, never really looked at it like that, I will speak to all the talent and see if they will be ok doing a pre and post show meet and greet, again will keep the pre show very limited so everyone gets plenty of time without getting rushed:thumbsup:

Always looking for ways to improve things like the meet and greets so any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

that sounds perfect im glad i got my show and meet ticket already may be just under 4 months away but cant wait

I had put it around for people to take advantage while the ticket prices were lower, I was pushing the package deals allot more though, so maybe got lost in the shuffle, I took the package deals off last Month but when the Sunday venue was announced, it made sense to put them back on sale as we will be in the same venue for the Saturday and Sunday, the ticket prices listed now is what they will stay at, I said on all social media outlets to grab them while you can, I may have missed it on here I'd have to look back through to see and apologize to anyone that may have missed it, but the prices were left at the lower prices for well over a Month.

I'l also say Ringside are now very limited, so if you were thinking of sitting Ringside you will need to be quick.

*Edit*

I have just tidied up the 1st post, all info is now updated.

So Kendrick vs London has only happened four times so far.

16.02.2013 Family Wrestling Entertainment FWE Tri-Borough Title #1 Contendership: Paul London defeats Brian Kendrick (8:19)

FWE No Limits 2013 Pre-Show @ St. Patrick's Gym in Brooklyn, New York, USA

30.08.2005 World Wrestling Entertainment Brian Kendrick defeats Paul London

WWE Velocity #167 @ Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida, USA

22.06.2002 Ring Of Honor ROH Title Tournament First Round: Spanky defeats Paul London (9:58)

ROH Road To The Title @ Murphy Recreation Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

With it being 2-1-1 Kendrick I'm really hoping London draws the series and faces Omega the next night.

• 4 weeks later...

10 Ringside package deals remain, local advertising starts next Month so these will not last much longer, if interested don't delay as these will go as soon as the local advertising starts, will have more updates once our 2nd August event has finished.

Archived