CANCELLED

4FWpromoter

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

As a newcomer to 4FW I'm interested to see what Tiger Ali is about so I can't think of many better opponents to "run the rule" over someone than Doug.

As a newcomer to 4FW I'm interested to see what Tiger Ali is about so I can't think of many better opponents to "run the rule" over someone than Doug.

I caught Tiger Ali for the first time last year at the 4FW/MPro shows, where he was on half of the reigning Tohoku Tag Team champions, and was really impressed with him. Guy has a ton of ability and can't wait to see him face Doug. Nice guy too.

He really is a great talent for the future, only 21 years of age and has achieved allot already, and more to come towards the end of this year, has an attitude that any promoter or coach could only wish everyone had, breaking out around the World but yet to break out in the UK, which is baffling.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately yes, everyone that purchased tickets has been notified and refunded, though the message I had sent got cut off half way through, Superstar of Wrestling are running Saturday 4th October and have now taken London and Kendrick, I send my apologies but unfortunately it was a decision I had to make where personal life has to take priority over business, I will say here as well, for anyone that has purchased flights or hotels please email a receipt to wrestling_4fw@hotmail.co.uk and I will refund, ticket sales were over whelming and spent all of yesterday and some of today refunding, I still need to refund meet and greets which il be doing tomorrow.

It was a shame really. Hearing about it killed my buzz after the show last Saturday. Only really wanted to see London, Kendrick & Shanna again after seeing her at TNA's show at the NIA in February. I know the first 2 are now in Gloucester, but I got put off the Gloucester show ages due to Styles's comments about a certain incident last time he was in the UK.

• Paid Members

I got put off the Gloucester show ages due to Styles's comments about a certain incident last time he was in the UK.

Not so much Styles' comments as he's one of the participants in said incident, but Matt Jarrett's comments on their Facebook page were deplorable and the kind of ridiculous, typical BritWres "pissing on someone else's bonfire doesn't make yours burn brighter" bullshit that helps nobody, and he's never getting any of my money again.

I got put off the Gloucester show ages due to Styles's comments about a certain incident last time he was in the UK.

Not so much Styles' comments as he's one of the participants in said incident, but Matt Jarrett's comments on their Facebook page were deplorable and the kind of ridiculous, typical BritWres "pissing on someone else's bonfire doesn't make yours burn brighter" bullshit that helps nobody, and he's never getting any of my money again.

What happened? And where can I read the comments?

Archived