CANCELLED

4FWpromoter

Will likely do the Sunday show. Really hope the show is also in the Reading area.

Please note that not all the Stars will appear on all 3 events, anyone eliminated in the 1st round may not appear on the Saturday or Sunday events, some that are eliminated may appear in non tournament contests, the only way to guarantee seeing all the announced stars is by being in Swindon and seeing the Quarter Final contests.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

In other words ;

Tournament spoiler, only The Whole Show should click -

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

You won't see Liger on the Sunday show, he's wrestling in Gloucester that night.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

In other words ;

Tournament spoiler, only The Whole Show should click -

It's a Saturday and 4FW are running around 40 minutes from the venue so wouldn't really judge it by that.

is there likely to be any Meet and Greet at these events?

Most definitely, more details to follow.

• Paid Members
It's a Saturday and 4FW are running around 40 minutes from the venue so wouldn't really judge it by that.

Got my days mixed up, oops.

The Whole Show, I'd still recommend getting your behind to the Friday show if it's at all possible for you and you can only afford to do one.

Dave, any idea yet about when you'll be able to announce the third venue? Is there a possibility that it'll be back in either Swindon or Bristol? Just don't wanna get too deep into planning flights and hotels and stuff until I know. Still ages away so no rush.

Will have something announced soon, talking to several venues and is really weighing up the best option, will get something confirmed as early as possible, so people that have purchased can start planning etc. :thumbsup:

Awesome!

The Whole Show, I'd still recommend getting your behind to the Friday show if it's at all possible for you and you can only afford to do one.

Definitely debating it, Swindon is pretty easy for me to get to and the line up looks really good at the moment.

What's left to announce? US star? any clues on that one?

No hints unfortunately, night 1 will be an incredible night of pro-wrestling action guaranteed, package deals stop at 5:00pm this Thursday, don't delay or you will be kicking yourself come October when all the tournament competitors are announced, updated brackets

Bracket_zpse8c128d6.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

We have decided to run the event in the same venue on Sunday as we are on Saturday, this should make everything much easier for sorting out travel, save money on travel etc.

So Sunday 5th October (Final) will be held in Emersons Green, Bristol, we will open doors at 2:00 and start at 2:30, we have arranged a bar for the Friday and Saturday shows, would people be interested in a bar for the Sunday event?

Archived