UKFF: Best MMA Poster of The Year 2013

dopper

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have gone for Wandshogun09, who will probably win this again, and rightfully so. Super nice bloke, who is clearly quite bright and passionate about MMA. Makes the MMA threads a pleasure to post in.

There are good eggs elsewhere in the MMA threads, its small in size, but high in quality. I enjoy David's posts as they provoke debates, as I agree with a lot of what other posters say, its nice when David livens things up with his views.

Lamby is a great poster, brings in a lot of common sense. Supremo is good, as he brings a business head to discussions. EBB is a bit of a historian, which is always useful. I could go on, but all in all the MMA group, a great set of lads.

• Paid Members

Wand for me again this year. I think as an input level there a lot of other posters that contribute just as much and speak with great sense like Jim mentions above, but the effort the guy goes through with his pre event posts really is awesome and sets the tone for discussion pre and post fight events.

I mentioned in my nominations it's actually getting harder to really pick one person now and Jim, Ebb, David, Supremo, Shane O and Silky all really are equally brilliant posters.

Really appreciate the mention Lamby :) Just about everyone in the MMA threads are top posters and seem like genuinely good guys, much different overall vibe to the pro wrestling threads.

Had to vote for Wand, the work he puts in to his event threads is really above and beyond most posts on the whole forum quality-wise.