WXW - 16 Carat 2014 - 14th - 16th March

Southside crew

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Out of interest, are Southside and wxw sharing all talent or just the majority? It's going to work out nicely for me, going to both Southside shows the week before as well as all 16 carat shows

We are sharing some but not all.

One has fallen through which is gutting but one that is still to be announced is awesome , I have been trying for over a year to get this guy over :)

TBH more of the problem was finding all the guys bookings for the Friday and Saturday , next year I think I will defo do 2 , maybe even all 3 dates the weekend before like I am for the CZW weekend.

Does anyone have any idea when the remaining names are being announced? I am trying to get the money together & sell my Rev Pro tickets, looking to book my flights next weekend, fingers crossed.

they said at the start of December that over the next 46 days, all of the names would be known. 28 days down so far. They'll probably announce the last big name on the 18/19 weekender.

• Paid Members
Does anyone have any idea when the remaining names are being announced? I am trying to get the money together & sell my Rev Pro tickets, looking to book my flights next weekend, fingers crossed.

they said at the start of December that over the next 46 days, all of the names would be known. 28 days down so far. They'll probably announce the last big name on the 18/19 weekender.

I know of at least 4 more real quality names that are coming ;)

I know of at least 4 more real quality names that are coming ;)

sounds like this could be one of the most stacked Carat's ever. I can't wait. Honestly more excited about this than my New Orleans Mania trip at the moment (from a wrestling perspective anyway).

• Paid Members

Just booked my tickets, now to sort out the eurostar tickets and find my sleeping bag and its all systems go.

I will say so far the only names I know of are Trent? and Tommy End, and then End is from Southside. I'll have to have a poke about Youtube

Archived