WXW - 16 Carat 2014 - 14th - 16th March

Southside crew

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Big Japan Show should be good I'm hoping they bring all the big names, I really want all the BJ Strong Style guys like Sekimoto, Okabayashi, Sasaki, Ishikawa or even Shinobu. But since it's Big Japan I would want a couple of the crazy death match guys too like Kasai, Kobayashi or Ito.

I'm hoping so badly we get Sekimoto vs End and / or Sekimoto and Okabayashi vs Sumerian Death Squad.

Chris Hero has been added to the January show...damn, I need to get back to Germany. That world title match and Hero's return along with a steel cage match seem like more than enough of a reason for me to get back to Oberhausen.

I do have tickets to Rev Pro in March but if a talent or 2 more at the calibre of Adam Cole is added to 16 carat I may have to rethink my plans. I know they have qualifying matches on shows next year but they usually announce some bigger/international names in December don't they? I don't know if they did last year but I know they did announce names in December in previous years when I attended.

Archived