WXW - 16 Carat 2014 - 14th - 16th March

Southside crew

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KAZUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WxW announced the Big Japan wrestlers coming over on the 18th.

Sekimoto, Yuji Okabayashi, Yuko Miyamoto, Masashi Takeda, Ryuichi Kawakami & Kazuki Hashimoto. I am a huge K-Hash mark, he is such a fiery tenacious little punk who was one of the highlights of 2012. I told myself that if he was on the show then I'm going. Well, I'm going.

Now I just need work to hurry up and tell me when I'm working in Holland so I can work out my travel...

• Paid Members

Sekimoto, Yuji Okabayashi, Yuko Miyamoto, Masashi Takeda, Ryuichi Kawakami & Kazuki Hashimoto. I am a huge K-Hash mark, he is such a fiery tenacious little punk who was one of the highlights of 2012. I told myself that if he was on the show then I'm going. Well, I'm going.

Now I just need work to hurry up and tell me when I'm working in Holland so I can work out my travel...

Fancy a meet up , there are 4 of us going over :)

Fancy a meet up , there are 4 of us going over :)

Yeah, I'm up for that.

Archived