The NBA Discussion Thread

Art Vandelay

• Paid Members

As an Indy fan they had bloody better match that offer. In all honestly I would be shocked if they didn't even if they decide to get over the hump they need a rebuild they would atleast trade him.

As an Indy fan they had bloody better match that offer. In all honestly I would be shocked if they didn't even if they decide to get over the hump they need a rebuild they would atleast trade him.

Who knows what goes on in Larry Bird's head these days? I mean, firing Vogel and then not really going on the coaching search that everyone thought they would was a strange move too.

What a turnaround by the Cavs last night. That first quarter was absolutely electric stuff and good god, Kyrie was on fire.

Obviously the Warriors are still the favourites, but this game definitely made the Finals interesting again. Some really interesting lineups used by the Cavs. How good has Richard Jefferson been?! The guy is possessed! There was still a bit too much iso ball from Kyrie at times, but I guess as long as he's banking shots then it's all good - for now.

Lebron was great in the second half. His jumpshot seemed to be gone early on in the game and there were a few plays in which he did this weird thing of dribbing the ball too much and then losing control of it. He pulled it back though, that alley-oop from Kyrie was incredible stuff and really seemed to get him going.

So how do the Warriors respond? I really want to see this series at 2-2 after the next game.

Oh, saw this over on the Ringer. Made me chuckle...

CkerLrRUUAAlUL_.jpg

I want the Warriors to win, but I'm glad the series has been made somewhat competitive now. As Stephen A Smith said on First Take this afternoon, "I like the thrill". If the Warriors had won this in 4 games, or end up winning it in 5, it'll be a lame duck series. Especially after the Warriors vs Thunder series. 

I want the Warriors to win, but I'm glad the series has been made somewhat competitive now. As Stephen A Smith said on First Take this afternoon, "I like the thrill". If the Warriors had won this in 4 games, or end up winning it in 5, it'll be a lame duck series. Especially after the Warriors vs Thunder series. 

I'm gonna say Cleveland wins again tonight, but in a much closer game. I'll say Warriors win in 7, but I'd love to see Cleveland win instead.

Should they play Kevin Love off the bench tonight? If they lose, he's going to be the fall guy and I don't think they should disrupt the chemistry that the Cavs had the other night.

He definitely passed far too much. There were times when he had an open lane and would make an extra pass instead of taking the shot or driving to the basket. Very strange. I don't know if I'd say it's what cost them the game though. Cavs looked good through the first 3 quarters, but the Warriors just played better late in the game. Barnes and Iguodala stepped up and Curry had 38 with 7 of 13 three point attempts.

I really wanted a 7 game series, but I see the Warriors closing it out next game at home. I was reading that no Bay Area team has clinched a championship on its home turf since 1974. Surely the Warriors will try to do it next game?

Draymonds been pushing his luck recently with his on court behaviour maybe he's the GSW version of Rodman?. Steph trying to be the bad guy now too so maybe Kerr's had them watch old Detroit Pistons tapes or something and they changing their gimmick as the new Bad Boys of the NBA. They can play ball at a elite level so no need to cheap shots. I think they'll close the series in Game 5. I'd like Cleveland to turn it around as it cheapens the sport when you get players intentionally fouling and trying to wind people up. I'm all for intense competition but resorting to cheap tactics and such isn't cool.

Green suspended for game 5!

Don't see it making too much difference, still see Warriors taking game 5.

If they still win, will be able to celebrate with the team? Can't imagine he'd want to close out the season on a suspension either.

He could be the John Terry of the NBA.

I'm really starting to dislike the Warriors. They've been really petty and shitty all playoffs. Amazing to think a lot of neutrals want a Lebron team to win over them, would have been crazy to think a year ago. The Draymond suspension has been a long time coming, it won't make a difference though, this series is done.