RevPro Presents: NEW TERRITORY, Friday November 29th, Castleford

Andy

FULL CARD FOR TOMORROW TICKETS AVAILABLE ON DOOR OR ONLINE FOR COLLECTION. Please note if you have purchased tickets online you are to collect them on the door tomorrow!

nt4.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW: www.revolutionprowrestling.com

castelford1.jpg

nt6.jpg

nt5.jpg

nt8.jpg

nt9.jpg

Plus: much, much more!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to the show tonight. I hope RevPro make a go at making Castleford a semi-regular if the draws successful tonight, I wouldn't say no to some RevPro goodness every 4/6 months only 30 miles from my house rather than the 200 miles to Sittingbourne. Ironic that this is the first UK promotion worth going out of my way to see in my "local" area yet due to car troubles, this is the show I'm having to rent a car to get too! Mental.

Ego vs Hooligans should be great. Getting to see the Hooligans is going to be a treat as both Romero and Koslov are making their UK debuts and every time I did ROH in the states, Romero always wasn't booked on those shows. I really like the fact that guys like Bodom and Rampage are getting big nods with their matches against Cole and Uhaa respectively as I thought for sure more RevPro regulars would get those matches.

I hope to God Marty takes the belt tonight. I know it's going to sound nasty but I am so tired of Cabana (and I know it's not even been a year) and Marty is the most deserving wrestler on the RevPro roster to carry the promotion right now.

Hope some more stuff gets announced for Sittingbourne next weekend too.

• Paid Members

From what I've read on twitter, Adam Cole beat Josh Bodom, and Uhaa Nation pinned Rampage Brown with the Uhaa Combination.

Cabana vs Scurll is on now for the heavyweight title. EDIT: Cabana retains the title.

After the interval, Sha Samuels pinned Chuck Taylor with a low blow/rollup.

Mark Haskins pinned Hiromu Takahashi with Made in Japan after a distraction by Josh Bodom

• Paid Members

Yep, with a GTS.

Finally, the Forever Hooligans beat Project Ego.

Sounds like a good night for the imports. I wonder if anything was announced for Sittingbourne on the 8th (even though I won't be there as I'm working)

See I thought there was the potential for a title change with this being quite a hyped up event. To be fair now I see Colt keeping hold of that strap and dropping it at the next York Hall show.

I agree but do that and you risk upsetting/confusing the regulars. You have to go back 5 years for a Rev Pro Heavyweight Title change outside of Sittingbourne.

Why would they announce Sittingbourne matches at a Castleford show?

Same promotion with the events of tonight leading into the next weekend's event, same reason that at the Sittingbourne shows matches have been announced for other locations. Was only asking like!

Archived