8: Marty Scurll

9: Dave Mastiff

10: Robbie X

11: Stixx

12: Rockstar Spud

13: Dean Allmark

14: T-Bone

15: Joey Hayes

My list. The top 6 could realistically go in any order. Ultimately I ended up with Zack as I do feel he is the best in the UK right now, even if his time on these shores are growing shorter and shorter.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Wondering which inclusion will cause outrage this year?

The only outrage will be that Dave Rayne isn't ranked higher. #BOOM

I went with;

1. Marty Scurll

2. MK McKinnan

3. Martin Kirby

4. El Ligero

5. Kris Travis

6. Zack Sabre Jr

7. Mark Haskins

8. Noam Dar

9. Robbie X

10. Dave Mastiff

11. Stixx

12. Dean Allmark

13. Spud

14. Mad Man Manson

15. Jack Gallagher

My order was pretty much done by tallying up memorable matches from voting period rather than general gut feeling.

Can't remember the exact list I went with but out of the 15, they are all mentioned in the lists previously posted in this thread except for Pete Dunne.

My list included Zack Sabre Jr, Noam Dar, Rockstar Spud, Marty Scurll quite high up.

Actually, I think Johnny Moss might have been in my final list and he's not been named so far either.

(Shocked that James Mason didn't make the 50 this year. Understand people don't all go watch the shows he's on as to why he's not winning this every year but fuck, not even placed.)

(Shocked that James Mason didn't make the 50 this year. Understand people don't all go watch the shows he's on as to why he's not winning this every year but fuck, not even placed.)

When you consider that he is rarely / never booked on PCW, SWE, Progress, FCP, Rev Pro, IPW, 4FW, GPW, Futureshock, Infinite Promotions, ICW, Pro Wrestling Elite, NGW. I'd say (with the exception of All Star which generally caters to a different market) they are probably the biggest / most watched wrestling companies in the UK by the fans voting in this and I'm not sure if he has made a single appearance for any of them over the voting period, so I'm not shocked he isn't in it.

Mason might be a really talented guy but I try and see a as many shows as I can and I've only ever seen him twice in the past 2 or 3 years. I didn't see him at all during the voting period and you can't really vote for someone you haven't seen, especially when some of the guys who are everywhere (Ligs, Kirby, Trav, etc) are doing so well. I have no idea where he works regularly except All Star, and chances are the kids who go All Star don't vote in the UKFF50.

Mason being left off the list isn't because people don't rate him, it's because the people voting just don't see him enough. If worked for more companies and was in front of different fans in different places I'm sure he'd get onto the list.

He made previous year's list so did the people previously voting him in stop going to All Star or did they rank so many others to be more worthy of their votes?

That's a genuine question for people who previously got him into the lists.

We know he's not winning a list produced by the voters from UKFF but he usually at least gets placed.

• Paid Members

That's it. This stage is now closed, all rounds of voting have been completed and the Ninth Annual UKFF UK50 has now been determined.

I'll collate the scores anx be back with the countdown/results thread shortly.

(Please note - it's likely to be a couple of weeks before the results thread is opened. My laptop's in for repair at the moment and I can't really do it properly on my phone/Xbox)

Damn, missed out yet again. I understand why they rate him but I disagree with Dezeeuw & Cobystag having McKinnan at #2. then again, I know that we appreciate different things and have seen him in different matches.

Honestly my list was very match quality heavy so for MK I saw the two incredible matches against Eddie Edwards, the two really good matches against Mark Haskins, he kept up with Prince Devitt for a full half hour and he had an absolutely blinding series of matches against Zack Sabre Jnr that more than justified my obsessive desire to see those two lock up.

I umm'd and ah'd over Zack at #1 as I'd only seen him 10 times and he was far and away the guy I'd seen the least in the top 10 let alone the top 5, but for reasons why I love pro wrestling and BritWres, Zack really is near the top of that list as I have not seen him in anything less than a 'great' match.

Archived