New Japan iPPV thread

JNLister

• Paid Members

Speculation from Meltzer (based mainly on the finishes and angles on today's show) for a Tokyo Dome line-up.

• Tanahashi vs. Okada IWGP title
  • Nakamura vs. Ibushi IC title
  • Ishii vs. Makabe Never title
  • Styles vs. Naito
  • Taguchi vs. Omega IWGP jr. title
  • Jarrett vs. Yoshitatsu?
  • Liger vs. Muto?
  • Sakuraba vs Suzuki UWF rules
  • Fish & O'Reilly vs. Romero & Koslov vs. Young Bucks vs. Shelley & Kushida IWGP jr. tag
  • Anderson & Gallows vs. tag team tournament winners (Goto & Shibata?) IWGP tag
  • Plus the ROH singles title and NWA singles title, maybe something for Kojima and Nagata to challenge.

Could be an incredible show, but even if you move  anything with ROH guys to be a dark match and ditch the intermission, four hours is going to be very tight.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there an OnDemand section similar to the network? I'd love to sign up but my distinct lack of a grasp on Japanese, print or verbal, leaves me thinking I'd just be pressing and hoping for the best

Im in the same boat. The 'series' tab has all the big shows/ppvs in order (going backwards) and the most recent show being Power Struggle from Nov 8th. So I'll be working through them.

The 'Tag' / bloke in a red mask image takes you to a list of every wrestler and clicking on each wrestler takes you to all their bouts.

Im finding my way round the site and clicking on videos and coming across some cracking matches. 

• 4 months later...

Somewhat off-topic & just a heads-up really, considering that there is some interest in NJPW merchandise on here. So please move or delete as appropriate.

Puroresushop.com - I ordered from the guy before Christmas. Long-story-short; he wouldn't respond to any enquiries I sent him. I eventually asked Paypal for a refund & they found in my favour. A few days later, the goods arrived & were excellent, so I reimbursed him in full. Thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt & ordered again, but sadly went through exactly the same nonsense, as the first time around. After 2 or 3 weeks I told him to stick it, as usual with no response. Paypal refunded me again. Since then, I've read of another bloke having identical problems & I would imagine & hope by now that Paypal have blacklisted the vendor. I don't think he's a thief, just really slow, arrogant & non-responsive. He wouldn't engage with me or the Paypal process at any point (even when I had my goods from the 1st order & he was well out of pocket ... bizarre!) . It's a shame because the stuff was authentic & not over-priced, but that sort of dickishness isn't excusable, given that his English is perfectly good.

Somewhat off-topic & just a heads-up really, considering that there is some interest in NJPW merchandise on here. So please move or delete as appropriate.

Puroresushop.com - I ordered from the guy before Christmas. Long-story-short; he wouldn't respond to any enquiries I sent him. I eventually asked Paypal for a refund & they found in my favour. A few days later, the goods arrived & were excellent, so I reimbursed him in full. Thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt & ordered again, but sadly went through exactly the same nonsense, as the first time around. After 2 or 3 weeks I told him to stick it, as usual with no response. Paypal refunded me again. Since then, I've read of another bloke having identical problems & I would imagine & hope by now that Paypal have blacklisted the vendor. I don't think he's a thief, just really slow, arrogant & non-responsive. He wouldn't engage with me or the Paypal process at any point (even when I had my goods from the 1st order & he was well out of pocket ... bizarre!) . It's a shame because the stuff was authentic & not over-priced, but that sort of dickishness isn't excusable, given that his English is perfectly good.

I've seen a lot of people on Twitter saying the same thing. He hasn't posted on there since Jan. I know he was an official distributor for NJPW too. 

I'm glad you got your money back 

Archived