IANS INDY WANK V.3 feat WrestleXpress

IANdrewDiceClay

WWA Newcastle card for December '01 (from profightdb.com)

1 Psicosis © def. Juventud Guerrera - WWA International Cruiserweight Title

2 Vampire Warrior def. Luna Vachon - "Black Wedding"

3 Buff Bagwell def. Stevie Ray

4 Brian Christopher def. Disqo

5 Konnan & Nathan Jones def. Lenny Lane & Lodi

6 Norman Smiley def. Devon Storm - Tables

7 Jeff Jarrett © def. Road Dogg, Scott Steiner - Triple Threat WWA World Heavyweight Title

Here's to a WWA thread (Ian? :))

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still have the tape but no video recorder to play it on. It was a good show and Sandman poured beer in my mouth and all over me.

Did Sandman stink? I always imagined he would. Not of beer either, but poo.

I was more in the ore of The Sandman is pouring beer on me than I think I will have a sniff.

Would love to see Indy Wank entries about the XWF and Wrestling Society X at some point. Two promotions that had a lot going for them, a lot of craziness and both ended up crashing and burning for different reasons.

I fucking had shit loads of photos of the XWF set up once upon a time taken at the time, people putting the set together, the empty arena and stuff like that, but that computer crashed and dies years ago. I swear I've been on the hunt for them for about ten years. IIRC Power Slam published a couple also when they covered the event they ran, I can see myself actually tracking down that issue one day.

• 2 years later...
  • Paid Members

Oh my, I'd completely forgotten about this. I'm thinking of writing a pamphlet on my time in BritWres and this would have been a missing chapter. It was a weird time - not for the first time, being part of the Mark Sloan FWA, as opposed to the Alex Shane FWA (which kind of existed alongside each other) was like having a girlfriend who was publicly trying to cheat on you all the time.

Archived