IANS INDY WANK V.1 feat H2 Wrestling

IANdrewDiceClay

I'd love to see some of the shows though - was any of it released apart from the Hogan match?

It was all released, wasn't it? I'm sure I've seen infomercials for the boxset somewhere. Can't remember if they were on TV (possibly on TWC) or just Youtube links on here.

I might have to hunt those DVDs down then.The landscape of modern wrestling would have been very different if they hadn't lost those stars. TNA and WWF have both been criticised over the years for losing the WCW fans, those who tuned out in 2000 and never came back. XWF seemed tailor-made to attract those viewers.No Hogan return to WWE, no TNA. Such a big "what if".

• Paid Members

I might have to hunt those DVDs down then.

I posted the links on the previous page.Hogan wasn't associated with the XWF in anything other than his friends owned it. There's no way he was putting his career in the hands of these jokers. He'd been negotiating with the WWF since WrestleMania 17, and it was on the cards for the nWo to return for months before they did. Hogan only wrestled Hennig on the XWF show as a warm up. They didn't even advertise it. He showed up the following day with his gear and wrestled his pal Hennig, because he knew Hennig wouldnt hurt him.

Archived