Venue:

Broxbourne Civic Hall, High St, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8BE

Doors open:

6:00 pm

First bell:

7:00 pm

Match card:

International Main Event

- The Leaders Of The New School, Marty Scurll & Zack Sabre Jr vs. The High-Flying International Tandem of AR Fox & Ricochet!

IPW:UK World Title Match

- Sha Samuels © [11th defence] has challenged GRADO... will the Scottish sensation accept?

IPW:UK Tag Team Title 30-Minute Iron Fist Match

- The London Riots © (Davis/Lynch) [first defence] vs. The Bhangra Knights [winners of #EM13 tournament]

- Special Guest Referee/Enforcer: Phil 'Flash' Barker!

Grudge Match - Thriller vs. Thriller

- 'Irresistible' Iestyn Rees vs. 'The Star Attraction' Mark Haskins

Grudge Match

- 'The Canadian Hammer' Paul Ryker vs. 'Mr. Wrrrrrrrestling' Paul Robinson

International Singles Match

- Drake Younger vs. 'Earl' Jonathan Windsor

International Six Man Tag

- Team Combat (DJ Hyde/Tommy End/Drew Gulak) vs. The Wonder Whizz Kids (Jonny Storm/Lance Lawrence/Joel Martinengo)

PLUS - a special appearance from former IPW:UK Tag Team Champ and winner of BBC's The Apprentice, Ricky 'Hype' Martin!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7.30pm start on a Sunday? 7pm is already going to be a struggle for people using public transport on a Sunday to get home

TIME:

Doors open at 6:00pm for the Q&A, 6.30pm for general public and show starts 7.30pm.

According to the FB event page.

7.30 would definitely make it easier getting from Progress....

Hey all... to answer a few questions...

Show start is 7.00pm, so people can make their last trains (i know a lot of last trains out of Victoria are about midnight so we want it to be comfortable for everybody).

Anybody getting to the show from PROGRESS should just make it (maybe missing the first 10 mins of our show), based on the train times i've looked at.

Show WILL finish by 10pm latest, but 9.45pm is what we're aiming for.

Tickets should be available on the door - we've sold about 200 so far but have another 188 to sell.

RE: Windsor/Whizz Kids - Whizz Kids, whilst inexperienced, can only now strive to improve by facing higher competition. Working alongside Jonny Storm and against the likes of the CZW guys will only help them up their game for the future and indeed provide a great opener for our 9YA.

Jonathan Windsor is *the* most improved British wrestler of the last 12 months. If you saw his matches against Zack Sabre Jr, Darrell Allen and Jonathan Gresham you'd be very excited (as i am) for him vs. Drake on Sunday! :).

Tickets on sale now for those who want them, right here: http://www.ipwuk.com/events/2013/09/29/the...nniversary-show

Should I have received my tickets for this, or is it a PayPal-receipts-on-the-door job?

Gen Admission tickets went out on Saturday/Monday, so you should have them by the time you read this! :)

• Paid Members

Show start is 7.00pm, so people can make their last trains (i know a lot of last trains out of Victoria are about midnight so we want it to be comfortable for everybody).

Anybody getting to the show from PROGRESS should just make it (maybe missing the first 10 mins of our show), based on the train times i've looked at.

Show WILL finish by 10pm latest, but 9.45pm is what we're aiming for.

Tickets should be available on the door - we've sold about 200 so far but have another 188 to sell.

RE: Windsor/Whizz Kids - Whizz Kids, whilst inexperienced, can only now strive to improve by facing higher competition. Working alongside Jonny Storm and against the likes of the CZW guys will only help them up their game for the future and indeed provide a great opener for our 9YA.

Jonathan Windsor is *the* most improved British wrestler of the last 12 months. If you saw his matches against Zack Sabre Jr, Darrell Allen and Jonathan Gresham you'd be very excited (as i am) for him vs. Drake on Sunday! :).

Tickets on sale now for those who want them, right here: http://www.ipwuk.com/events/2013/09/29/the...nniversary-show

Should I have received my tickets for this, or is it a PayPal-receipts-on-the-door job?

Gen Admission tickets went out on Saturday/Monday, so you should have them by the time you read this! :)

I really enjoyed Windsor's match from the last Progress.

Are you absolutely sure? I have literally just received another email stating the show starts at 7.30pm (which personally, I would prefer). I can tell this is going to be one of those times where I wish the typical BritWres late start would help me for once but the show will probably start on time. Sods law.

Regardless, I am really looking forward to this show, seeing the awesome main event as well as an opportunity to see alot of the IPW:UK talent I do not usually see and I am not too familiar with.

Archived