IPW:UK "9th Anniversary Show", Scurll/Sabre vs. Ricochet/Fox

Daniel Edler

I do make it hard for myself, don't i! Email was a typo, i've emailed every ticket order since that email went out letting them know. Luckily nobody (except us two) has spotted it yet!

Deffo 7.00pm start, as i've promised some people we'll be done by 10.30 latest and i don't fancy chopping a match or two off the card :).

We're really pleased with the pre-sale, have got a load of last minute promotion happening today/tomorrow/Saturday, so fingers crossed we're in for a really busy day on Sunday!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was an enjoyable night with Fox/Ricochet against Marty/Zack taking match of the night honours by a fair margin as it was a scorcher! I didn't get the decision of having the tag titles go on last, it seemed to play out amongst much apathy and any atmosphere seemed to be zapped by the loud shouty ladies and it appeared at times the bout was being played out to them only.

Was an enjoyable night with Fox/Ricochet against Marty/Zack taking match of the night honours by a fair margin as it was a scorcher! I didn't get the decision of having the tag titles go on last, it seemed to play out amongst much apathy and any atmosphere seemed to be zapped by the loud shouty ladies and it appeared at times the bout was being played out to them only.

im guessing the reason that went on last was that both teams were in the 2nd half of the progress show earlier in the day and hadn't arrived to the building until the latter stages of the ipw show

Archived