IPW:UK "9th Anniversary Show", Scurll/Sabre vs. Ricochet/Fox

Daniel Edler

• Paid Members
Progress are doing 2pm doors for a 3pm start, I believe, which is actually an hour earlier than usual for exactly this reason.

Tube to Tottenham Hale and train to Broxbourne from there should be simple enough.

To confirm, this is correct. 2pm doors, 3pm show for us on 29th Sept which is an hour earlier than normal (and that really does mean 3pm as well, not BritWres Time). Should all be done by 6pm and - if you can get together with a few others - you could get a 6- or 8-seater cab to Broxbourne which will work out at about a tenner each.

Glad the 2 shows don't clash as I'd like to attend both. :thumbsup: Where's the best place to park near The Garage?

I have been thinking about this- Tottenham Hale tube is right next to a retail park with loads of parking. Not sure if parking there, which is the public transport changing point between Highbury and Islington/Broxbourne, would be a good idea

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
trying to order 3 adult and 1 child but after clock 3 adult it goes straight to paypal and wont let me add any other tickets???

Yeah - our online store is a little primative (the one we had years ago was so much better!). Just do it as two orders :).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Indeed, here's what's currently confirmed... a lot more will become clear after August 24th i'm sure!

Match card:

International Main Event

- The Leaders Of The New School, Marty Scurll & Zack Sabre Jr vs. The High-Flying International Tandem of AR Fox & Ricochet!

IPW:UK World Title Match

- Sha Samuels

• Paid Members

Here's the announced line-up after last night's show:

International Main Event

- The Leaders Of The New School, Marty Scurll & Zack Sabre Jr vs. The High-Flying International Tandem of AR Fox & Ricochet!

IPW:UK World Title Match

- Sha Samuels

Archived