IPW:UK "9th Anniversary Show", Scurll/Sabre vs. Ricochet/Fox

Daniel Edler

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. The Broxbourne Civic Hall is a good wrestling venue. I particularly like the tiered seating which gives you a good view irrespective of where you sit.Roll on September.

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed that Progress are running a show in Highbury & Islington on the afternoon of this IPW show. If Progress run their usual 3pm start it might just be possible to make the 7pm belltime in Broxbourne.

It's a bit too tricky with trains and walking, but a taxi would be doable in between 40 and 50 minutes. I checked a couple of websites and for a six seater the fare comes in at just under

• Paid Members

Progress are doing 2pm doors for a 3pm start, I believe, which is actually an hour earlier than usual for exactly this reason.

Tube to Tottenham Hale and train to Broxbourne from there should be simple enough.

The trouble for me will be getting home from Broxbourne on a Sunday night with the later 7pm belltime :(

Progress are doing 2pm doors for a 3pm start, I believe, which is actually an hour earlier than usual for exactly this reason.

Tube to Tottenham Hale and train to Broxbourne from there should be simple enough.

To confirm, this is correct. 2pm doors, 3pm show for us on 29th Sept which is an hour earlier than normal (and that really does mean 3pm as well, not BritWres Time). Should all be done by 6pm and - if you can get together with a few others - you could get a 6- or 8-seater cab to Broxbourne which will work out at about a tenner each.

• Paid Members

The trouble for me will be getting home from Broxbourne on a Sunday night with the later 7pm belltime :(

Go and ask my tenants if you can kip there for the night.

To confirm, this is correct. 2pm doors, 3pm show for us on 29th Sept which is an hour earlier than normal (and that really does mean 3pm as well, not BritWres Time). Should all be done by 6pm and - if you can get together with a few others - you could get a 6- or 8-seater cab to Broxbourne which will work out at about a tenner each.

Glad the 2 shows don't clash as I'd like to attend both. :thumbsup: Where's the best place to park near The Garage?

• Paid Members

The decision to run the two shows as a 'double-header' of sorts is most welcome by me too. The IPW:UK show alone looks a cracker, but with the added bonus of PROGRESS being easily-doable in the afternoon it's even better for the likes of me who would be travelling.

As Gadge says, The Garage to Broxbourne is easy on public transport - just nip on the tube a few stops up the Victoria line to Tottenham Hale, then it's a 10-min-ish train ride to Broxbourne.

Most recently announced...

999043_554294781274982_683668967_n.jpg

MAKING HIS IPW:UK DEBUT

- International Star Drake Younger!

:: A pro for over 10 years, the tough-as-nails Drake Younger will make his IPW:UK debut this year at the 9YA, live from the Broxbourne Civic Hall!

Having had a sensational career littered with gold across the globe, fans have really seen potentially some of the best matches in his entire career since he made his PWG debut in July 2012 - and now we get to witness one live and in person on September 29th!

Who do you want to see Younger take on?

Tickets range from

Archived