WWE UK Superstar Appearances UK & Ireland

Emma_CenaRKOfan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a phone call from Tesco & according to them they have spoke to the event manager & you don't have to buy any WWE merch is just a matter of turning up on the day to the event. So looks like getting there really early!

Oh & sorry didn't know we were breaking the rules. I mean I thought that's what the quote button was there for!!

Just had a phone call from Tesco & according to them they have spoke to the event manager & you don't have to buy any WWE merch is just a matter of turning up on the day to the event. So looks like getting there really early!

Oh & sorry didn't know we were breaking the rules. I mean I thought that's what the quote button was there for!!

Figured I'd make the most of the quote button again. :p

So do we just buy tickets on the day of the signing then and don't have to go before that? If so then damn I am going to have a really busy day then. Haha. Anyway thanks very much for passing this info along. :D I'll still check for sure on Saturday because sometimes they're not always right on the phone, if I hear any different I'll be sure to let you know ASAP.

They just said turn up on the day of the event, never mentioned tickets, think you just turn up & wait in the queue until you meet Sheamus. So looks like I'm getting there mega early. Yea please let me know if you do still go to the store & if the info has changed or it's still the same. Thanks.

• Paid Members

Quoting one bit of text like the above is fine. It's when you're quoting massive walls of text like on the last page it gets annoying. You're probably best to just quote the bit you're directly answering in future. Just makes the forum easier to read for everyone.

Bitches get stitches for quoting like tits around here.

Quoting one bit of text like the above is fine. It's when you're quoting massive walls of text like on the last page it gets annoying. You're probably best to just quote the bit you're directly answering in future. Just makes the forum easier to read for everyone.

Bitches get stitches for quoting like tits around here.

Didn't know it was a crime for quoting a full convo, but next time I'll quote the bits i'm answering in future, saves folks from moaning, thanks for the heads up! :D

They just said turn up on the day of the event, never mentioned tickets, think you just turn up & wait in the queue until you meet Sheamus. So looks like I'm getting there mega early. Yea please let me know if you do still go to the store & if the info has changed or it's still the same. Thanks.

You usually need something so I'll check that, if not there is no point in me getting that until like 2PM which would work out much better and allow me to get to Nottingham in the morning. I just can't see it being that simple but yes I'll keep you informed if they tell me anything different on Saturday. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

You usually need something so I'll check that, if not there is no point in me getting that until like 2PM which would work out much better and allow me to get to Nottingham in the morning. I just can't see it being that simple but yes I'll keep you informed if they tell me anything different on Saturday. ;)

Nottingham you definitely need tickets coz I rang and asked

Nottingham you definitely need tickets coz I rang and asked

Yeah I got them yesterday. Just need the Sheamus ones on Saturday now.

Tickets for Sheamus signing are available now, get them whilst you can!

Archived