WWE UK Superstar Appearances UK & Ireland

Emma_CenaRKOfan

Hey guys i'm looking at either the Sheamus signing or Swagger, are there any tickets you need to collect beforehand?

I'm going to the Sheamus one as its only about 10 minutes from where I live. I rang the Tesco & they tried putting me through to the Dudley Extra Tesco where the event is but there wasn't any answer I was told to ring back later, I've enquired online though to see if you need to buy any WWE merch to get a ticket/wristband.

I'll let you know on here when I get the info about it, if they don't get back to me then i'll have to pop into the Tesco store.

Keep me informed as well please mate. I don't suppose you know the best bus route from Birmingham City Centre to get there do you?

Best bus to get from Birmingham is 126, there's a 126 bus stop right by the Tesco, If your unsure what stop to get off just ask the bus driver which stop to get off at by Tesco! :D Xx

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Saturday,April 20

Birmingham,England

4:00 -6:00pm

Meet Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter

Smyths

Castle Vale Retail Park Chester Rd,

Birmingham, B35 6HB

I think I might have to re-arrange whatever I'm doing that weekend. Bollocks to Swagger, Dirty Dutch Mantel a 10 minute bus ride from my house!

Hey guys i'm looking at either the Sheamus signing or Swagger, are there any tickets you need to collect beforehand?

I'm going to the Sheamus one as its only about 10 minutes from where I live. I rang the Tesco & they tried putting me through to the Dudley Extra Tesco where the event is but there wasn't any answer I was told to ring back later, I've enquired online though to see if you need to buy any WWE merch to get a ticket/wristband.

I'll let you know on here when I get the info about it, if they don't get back to me then i'll have to pop into the Tesco store.

Keep me informed as well please mate. I don't suppose you know the best bus route from Birmingham City Centre to get there do you?

Best bus to get from Birmingham is 126, there's a 126 bus stop right by the Tesco, If your unsure what stop to get off just ask the bus driver which stop to get off at by Tesco! :D Xx

126. Okay I'll do a trial run at the weekend and see how long it takes and stuff. Thanks a lot for the info mate and keep us updated when you find out about when we can obtain wristbands.

Also if anyone is doing the Kaitlyn and Ryback one and finds out when wristbands can be obtained please let me know.

126. Okay I'll do a trial run at the weekend and see how long it takes and stuff. Thanks a lot for the info mate and keep us updated when you find out about when we can obtain wristbands.

Also if anyone is doing the Kaitlyn and Ryback one and finds out when wristbands can be obtained please let me know.

Your welcome & Will do! :)

What can you usually get signed at these things? Do they sell 8x10's? That's all I'd want really.

Usually it's a case of you having to buy some merch of some description and that's what gets signed only. In the event that's not the stipulation they will usually sign official WWE merch that you have with only. 8X10's have never been sold but they have sometimes give out official blank A4 cards if you don't have anything with you but they won't be personal to the star signing.

Personally I won't be bothering. Foley is the closest one to me and I've lost count on how many times I've met him. Also I've been to enough of these to know how crappy the experience is. The star is usually late, the security are usually dicks and bully you through the line without you having a photo the star or even enough time to say "Hi" and you're left with a deflated experience. I felt that 3 years ago with a Ted Snr & Ted Jr signing and promised myself I wouldn't bother again.

It really depends. The CM Punk one at Harrods in 2011 was a bit of a rush job, but then it was pretty packed out. The Kaitlyn/Sheamus one last November on the other hand was a much more relaxed affair. Really, I think it depends on the management, turn out and what the WWE reps are saying. It helps if the talent has had some sleep too.

Is this the Tescos by the old burntree island?opposite the toby carvery?

Yes it is :)

I will have a look after work tomorrow. It comes off the Birmingham Road right? x

I will have a look after work tomorrow. It comes off the Birmingham Road right? x

Yes it does come off the Birmingham Road. If you get any information regarding the signing before me could you let me know, as I haven't had a reply back off Tesco yet. I don't want to leave it till the last minute as I really want a wristband/ticket.

Thanks.

Yes it does come off the Birmingham Road. If you get any information regarding the signing before me could you let me know, as I haven't had a reply back off Tesco yet. I don't want to leave it till the last minute as I really want a wristband/ticket.

Thanks.

Of course I can. :) I'm going to go up there on Saturday so if you've not heard anything I'll try and drag the info out of them and I'll let you know what's going on.

Thanks for the info on the Nottingham one, it's going to be really awkward getting tickets for that and the Sheamus one if Tesco are releasing the tickets/wristbands on the day of the signing so hopefully we can get the info soon. Kaitlyn will always come first. :p

Thanks.

Of course I can. :) I'm going to go up there on Saturday so if you've not heard anything I'll try and drag the info out of them and I'll let you know what's going on.

Thanks for the info on the Nottingham one, it's going to be really awkward getting tickets for that and the Sheamus one if Tesco are releasing the tickets/wristbands on the day of the signing so hopefully we can get the info soon. Kaitlyn will always come first. :p

Ok thank you :) I'll let you know if I hear anything though! :) I hope they don't release them on the day of the signing, otherwise I'll have to get there really really early lol!

Thanks.

Ok thank you :) I'll let you know if I hear anything though! :) I hope they don't release them on the day of the signing, otherwise I'll have to get there really really early lol!

Haha me too, I remember in 2011 Morrison and Ziggler did two different signings on the same day in Birmingham and I had to get up at like 6AM on a Saturday to ensure I got tickets for both. I really don't want to do that again because I'll have to be at Tesco for like 8AM for tickets, then go to Nottingham for a ticket to the Kaitlyn signing and then come straight back to Birmingham for this Sheamus signing. I just wish we could reserve them. It would be so much easier. :p

I'll keep you up to date with anything I find though. :)

Archived