WWE UK Superstar Appearances UK & Ireland

Emma_CenaRKOfan

Oh I don't know then. I was just told we would have to purchase something on the day so I'm taking extra money just in case. I'll be getting my WWE Encyclopedia signed at both the signings I'm going to regardless of what I may have to purchase.

If They Make Us Buy Something im only buying a wwe magazine they had nothing sheamus related in stock

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh I don't know then. I was just told we would have to purchase something on the day so I'm taking extra money just in case. I'll be getting my WWE Encyclopedia signed at both the signings I'm going to regardless of what I may have to purchase.

If They Make Us Buy Something im only buying a wwe magazine they had nothing sheamus related in stock

Knowing that Tesco they've probably got it wrong but I'm just passing on what I heard. Some women in front of me asked if we would need to buy merchandise on the day and they got into a 5 minute conversation about it, I then collected my tickets and the woman at the desk told me that we'd have to get something on the day. She said Joey Essex did a signing there once and the same rules applied which led to so many people being turned away on the day. They obviously have no clue what they're doing and they're probably wrong but I would say bring some spare money on the day just incase.

The WWE site have updated their 'Appearances' page and all the signings mentioned on this thread are listed other than the Mick Foley signing in London.

Seems odd to me, especially since WWE are recording both RAW and Smackdown in London and they have no mention of a signing on their official site.

I couldn't get through to the HMV the signing is supposedly taking place. The signing is happening at a silly time anyway and I probably won't go as Foley will be in London for his tour.

Anyone else had any luck?

http://www.wwe.com/schedules/appearances

The WWE site have updated their 'Appearances' page and all the signings mentioned on this thread are listed other than the Mick Foley signing in London.

Seems odd to me, especially since WWE are recording both RAW and Smackdown in London and they have no mention of a signing on their official site.

I couldn't get through to the HMV the signing is supposedly taking place. The signing is happening at a silly time anyway and I probably won't go as Foley will be in London for his tour.

Anyone else had any luck?

http://www.wwe.com/schedules/appearances

I did e-mail the company that brought HMV out of administration Hilco but never got a response. Their website does not have any info about the signing nor does the store telephone number work. Just goes to a recorded message that says something like there is no one available to take your call. Best best is to go down to the store and ask on the day I guess or try using https://twitter.com/hmvtweets. I think this is their official twitter feed.

I've had the same problem with HMV in London. I called them at three seperate times today and eventually got cut off once I got past the automated response.

I've got two buddies that want to join me but I don't know if it's limited or not. I'm really stuck as to what time to get there - I met stone cold there a few years ago and we got there at 7am and there were only 5 people in the que.

I'm expecting the DVD to be between

I've had the same problem with HMV in London. I called them at three seperate times today and eventually got cut off once I got past the automated response.

I've got two buddies that want to join me but I don't know if it's limited or not. I'm really stuck as to what time to get there - I met stone cold there a few years ago and we got there at 7am and there were only 5 people in the que.

Foleys not sure this signing is still happening according to his twitter.

Yes, I sent Mick a tweet and he replied saying the signing might have been cancelled or moved. He said he will update us when he knows for sure. As there is no mention of the signing on the WWE site and no one on here can through to HMV on the phone, I'm going to guess it's not happening. Besides it might be too much of a rush to go to the signing and then get to the show in enough time for me.

Don't suppose anybody is going to toys r us nottingham to get signing tickets could get me a pair? I know it's a long shot but I'm 3hrs away and no chance of getting there before Tuesday.

I have one spare ticket to Nottingham if thats any good to you mate.

Thank you. It's me and my 7 yr old though and I'm not sure he would queue on his own, I'm hoping there will be some left on the day but its not sounding hopeful. I might message u on here on the day if I'm not successful and take u up on the offer unless u have shifted it beforeand and see if I can blag my way into the queue with the one ticket!!

Archived