WWE UK Superstar Appearances UK & Ireland

Emma_CenaRKOfan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have to go to Tesco's in Dudley but I think there isn't many tickets left, if I get chance I am going there tomorrow so I will try get a few tickets, if I have any spare I will post in here.

Is there a limit on the amount of tickets?

I have just e-mailed (Hilco UK) the company that has bought HMV to ask about the Mick Foley signing on Monday at HMV Oxford circus. The store number on their website just goes to a recorded message when you press 3 to speak to a store rep. The website has no contact information at all. Do not know anything about the event in regards getting wristbands, price of the DVD/BR etc. Also does Raw at the 02 not start at 7pm that night. Would it not be very hard to get to the show from Oxford circus to the 02 in time?? Bad time for a signing if you ask me.

To get tickets you have to go into the store & ask at the Customer Service desk for a ticket, it's 2 tickets per person! The best thing to do is pop into the store & ask them if there's any tickets left as there lying fuckers when you ask them on the phone or the internet. I went into the store last Friday to ask them if you needed tickets to the event & they said yes you need tickets but they won't be available until the day of the signing from 10am. Turns out they was giving the tickets out already, luckily my friend found this out & told me so I went straight up to the Tesco & got my tickets. I'd go soon to the store to guarantee you get a ticket to the signing as they won't let you into the signing if you don't have a ticket.

I got my tickets for the Sheamus signing earlier and something else you guys need to know is that you need to purchase something from the store on Saturday and show the receipt or you WONT be able to get in. Just some info I thought I'd pass on so bring some money if you're attending.

I got my tickets for the Sheamus signing earlier and something else you guys need to know is that you need to purchase something from the store on Saturday and show the receipt or you WONT be able to get in. Just some info I thought I'd pass on so bring some money if you're attending.

Like what do you need to buy? Like food etc?

Just got my tickets and nothing was mentioned of that nature

Just got my tickets and nothing was mentioned of that nature

I was told we need to buy some sort of WWE merchandise before going in by the blonde woman on the Customer service desk so I'm not sure.

That'd be great - Sheamus signing various bits of Tesco Value range!

LOL not like that I meant what do you need to buy as in showing a receipt xD

As I said above some sort of WWE merchandise. They'll probably tell us on Saturday.

As I said above some sort of WWE merchandise. They'll probably tell us on Saturday.

Ah ok cheers would have been nice if they'd mentioned this wehn I got the tickets lol

Sod that, I understand they want people to come in and buy stuff but I aint spending loads of money just to see Sheamus, I will just go to Tesco's and have a peak at him and shout Fella lol.

i tweeted tesco customer care and they said we shouldnt have to buy anything however they said they will only sign offical wwe merchandise

Oh I don't know then. I was just told we would have to purchase something on the day so I'm taking extra money just in case. I'll be getting my WWE Encyclopedia signed at both the signings I'm going to regardless of what I may have to purchase.

Archived