WWE UK Superstar Appearances UK & Ireland

Emma_CenaRKOfan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Foley has just announced the HMV signing this afternoon will NOT be going ahead. Does anyone know of any other appearances in London?

I just read that too - I'm gutted because I'm already on the train in!

As far as I know there aren't any other signings in London today. All that's on is Alberto & Ricardo in Cardiff.

Yeah. I was near the front of the queue for the Sheamus signing an then drove to the Zeb/Swagger one. I was near the back of the queue but it moved quickly. Swagger was very friendly and signed whatever you wanted and took photos with all who asked. Zeb was less friendly but still nice and also posed for photos with anyone who asked.

The Sheamus signing was the best WWE UK signing I've ever been to. He was incredibly friendly and took his time with everybody. Signed 2 items for me, personalised them (at his request) and took a great behind the table photo, not the usually 'lean over' shot.

Anybody know if ill have a good chance at getting a wristband for the Ryback signing Tuesday? I live 2 hours away so can't pick them up in advance and the store won't reserve me one. Thanks

I've got a spare one mate. PM me.

Went to the signings in Cardiff today. The first was at Smyths and was Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez. They turned up half an hour late, which I have come to expect from signings but some of the mothers outside were not happy, while their children all did wrestling moves on each other in the car park. We were finally allowed in and was told you could take a photo of the wrestlers but could not pose with them. As I was getting closer, maybe four people were in front of me, I took a photo just checking my camera was working ok, as I walked up to meet them and raised my camera the security guard shouted 'You are only allowed one photo and you have taken that already'. I think Alberto looked a bit embarrassed at how the security was acting.

Then I jumped in the car and drove to Toys r Us and queued to see Santino and Justin Gabriel. The queue was moving quite slow but when I got to the front I saw both wrestlers posing for pictures, chatting to everyone with security more than happy to take pictures of you and the wrestlers together.

Im amazed how security can make a signing an enjoyable experience and how they can make it a shitty one.

The wife took our boys to TrU Nottingham to meet Ryback and Kaitlyn. She says it was a bit better than the Mark Henry one but they didn't want her to take photos. There was a photographer there who took some photos and gave her a business card.

I think TrU can learn a lot from the Smyths signings.

One of the most frustrating things I find about security guards is they may look at you as an idiot for wanting to meet a wrestler because it's all "gay", "they're naked men" and "it's all fake". You know, that absolute twatish attitude. Whilst I agree children should have more time with the wrestlers and be the main priority I do feel security can be a bit more pleasant to the older fans who come to these appearances.

Good to hear some people slightly pleasant experience with the appearances.

The wife took our boys to TrU Nottingham to meet Ryback and Kaitlyn. She says it was a bit better than the Mark Henry one but they didn't want her to take photos. There was a photographer there who took some photos and gave her a business card.

I think TrU can learn a lot from the Smyths signings.

I was there and the photographer said to email him in regards to getting the photos but when I did that the email just bounced back and the website address didn't work either. Did your wife try this and have the same issues? It kinda sucks if we cant even get the photos he took

I was there and the photographer said to email him in regards to getting the photos but when I did that the email just bounced back and the website address didn't work either. Did your wife try this and have the same issues? It kinda sucks if we cant even get the photos he took

The email seems to have gone through ok. He's on Twitter @Craigclews (well she says it looks like him) She thought it was slightly better than the Mark Henry signing but not a patch on the Ted Dibiase one.

Went to the Ryback signing after a nightmare journey. I was one of the last people to meet him. Ryback barely spoke a word except to refuse to take a photo with me even though my mate was standing with the camera ready an could of took the shot in less time it took him to say no. Definitely a wasted journey.

One of the most frustrating things I find about security guards is they may look at you as an idiot for wanting to meet a wrestler because it's all "gay", "they're naked men" and "it's all fake". You know, that absolute twatish attitude. Whilst I agree children should have more time with the wrestlers and be the main priority I do feel security can be a bit more pleasant to the older fans who come to these appearances.

Good to hear some people slightly pleasant experience with the appearances.

We were "rampside" in Nottingham and the security guard on the other side of the ramp was a nice enough bloke - a bit of banter with the kids about who was better, Ryback or Cena, and he spoke to me and my brother about the Rock when he was here before.

I was one of the first 10 in the queue for the Nottingham signing and I have to say it was the second worst signing I have been to. (Big Show in November 2011 was the worst one) they didn't care, rushed everyone through and as usual didn't allow us to take photos with them. Kaitlyn and Ryback arrived about 15 minutes late but that's to be expected at these signings, I don't think I've ever been to one that has started on time. Kaitlyn was so sweet though, I was wearing my custom made Kaitlyn shirt and the very first thing she said was "I love your shirt" and even took a photo of it on her phone, that meant so much to me and then she allowed me to pick up the Divas Championship and posed for a photo. Ryback didn't seem to care nearly as much, he signed my WWE Encyclopedia but didn't say much of anything and wouldn't even look at you. It didn't bother me too much as I only went there to see Kaitlyn but considering I came all the way from Birmingham for it, the signing was really bad. Seriously they should take some tips from TESCO, the Sheamus one on Saturday was perfect and how all WWE autograph signings should be.

Archived