WWE UK Superstar Appearances UK & Ireland

Emma_CenaRKOfan

WWE Mobile UK & Ireland has just made this announcement on their facebook page:

UK AND IRELAND Superstar appearances will be announced at 2pm!! Stay tuned!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meet your favourite WWE Superstars and Divas this Sunday

Superstar Appearances

Thursday,April 18

Belfast,Ireland

4:30-6:00pm

Meet Team Hell NO (Daniel Bryan & Kane)

Smyths

Shane Retail Park, Boucher Rd,

Belfast, BT12 6HR

Friday,April 19

Dublin,Ireland

3:00-5:00pm

Meet Zack Ryder and Kaitlyn

Smyths

1 Jervis St, Dublin 1, Co.Dublin

Friday,April 19

Newcastle,England

3-5:00pm

Meet Alberto Del Rio &Roberto Rodriguez

Toys R Us

Unit 1, Metro Retail Park, Metro Centre,

Gateshead NE11 9XU

Newcastle,England

4-6:00pm

Meet Santino Marella and SinCara

Smyths

Unit 12, Team Valley Shopping Park,

Gateshead NE11 0BD

Saturday,April 20

Birmingham,England

3:00 -5:00pm

Meet Sheamus

Tesco

Town gate Retail Park,

Birmingham Road, Dudley, DY1 4RP

Birmingham,England

4:00 -6:00pm

Meet Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter

Smyths

Castle Vale Retail Park Chester Rd,

Birmingham, B35 6HB

Sunday,April 21

Sheffield,England

12-2:00pm

Meet Ted Dibiase and Alicia Fox

Smyths

Unit 6, Drakehouse Retail Park,

Sheffield S20 7JJ

Sheffield,England

1-3:00pm

Meet Mark Henry and Natalya

Toys R Us

Meadowhall Retail Park, Attercliffe Common,

Sheffield, S9 2YZ

Monday,April 22

Cardiff,Wales

3-5:00pm

Meet Alberto Del Rio &Roberto Rodriguez

Smyths

Capital Retail Park, Leckwith Rd, Canton,

Cardiff, CF11 8AZ

Cardiff,Wales

4-6:00pm

Meet Santino Marella and SinCara

Toys R Us

International Sports Village, Olympian Drive,

Cardiff CF11 0JS

Monday,April 22

London,England

4:00-6:00pm

Meet Mick Foley (signing his NEW DVD)

HMV-Oxford Street

Tuesday,April 23

Nottingham,England

3:30-5:30pm

Meet Ryback and Kaitlyn

Toys R Us

Riverside Park, Queens Dr,

Nottingham NG2 1RU

Went to the sheffield one last year and Kane was on. Long queue but waited about 40 minutes. I know the photographer who was working it and he gave me heads up that he wasnt interacting with people and where for my lad to stand to get best picture.

Then again Menry less than 2 miles from my house...................................., better than going to see Ted.

the gateshead signing with bryan and kane last november was a joke and they both seemed legit pissed off with the way the WWE agents were behaving with the fans, i was getting screamed at to move on, but i was lucky enough as me mate managed to grab a pic with me with them, they were however not allowed to pose i crouched down in front of the table in front of them. So photographer was charging a tenner for a photo that looked shite shaking hands with Bryan and Kane

my only other previous signing was the same place symths toy store in gateshead in the April of last year i think it was, it may have been nov 2011 not sure on the date , this time with Cody Rhodes and Natalya and it was spot on they were great to talk to, i was very quiet a bit star struck haha and it was Natalya who engaged conversation and cody ended up calling me back so he could sign the wwe autograph paper they have to sign for fans, even a WWE agent snapped a photo off me on my own mobile with them which they both posed for, after me mate disappeared some where.

Am going to give the Del Rio signing a go, end of the day worst to happen is i have an agent screaming at me again and hopefully me mate can snap a picture again

Does anyone know what the price of the Mick foley DVD will be in HMV for the London signing. I am guessing it will be quite expensive as it is in HMV and just about everything is more expensive there. With the website still down I have no idea

Not quite an 'appearance' but just to let you know Wade Barrett will be joining us as for an interview on BBC Radio Humberside 'Sportstalk' on Thursday night between 6pm & 7pm.

It won't be an in-depth feature due to time constraints and we've got him on partly as a Preston North End fan ahead of their game with Scunthorpe United (one of our teams) this weekend. However, we'll talk wrestling & specifically Wrestlemania with him too.

If you're not in listening range of the station, you can hear it online at www.bbc.co.uk/humberside either via Listen Live or Listen Again after a few hours of broadcast.

You can also follow us on Twitter @humbersidesport.

Thanks

Mike White

Broadcast Journalist

BBC Radio Humberside (Sport)

Hey guys i'm looking at either the Sheamus signing or Swagger, are there any tickets you need to collect beforehand?

I'm going to the Sheamus one as its only about 10 minutes from where I live. I rang the Tesco & they tried putting me through to the Dudley Extra Tesco where the event is but there wasn't any answer I was told to ring back later, I've enquired online though to see if you need to buy any WWE merch to get a ticket/wristband.

I'll let you know on here when I get the info about it, if they don't get back to me then i'll have to pop into the Tesco store.

Hey guys i'm looking at either the Sheamus signing or Swagger, are there any tickets you need to collect beforehand?

I'm going to the Sheamus one as its only about 10 minutes from where I live. I rang the Tesco & they tried putting me through to the Dudley Extra Tesco where the event is but there wasn't any answer I was told to ring back later, I've enquired online though to see if you need to buy any WWE merch to get a ticket/wristband.

I'll let you know on here when I get the info about it, if they don't get back to me then i'll have to pop into the Tesco store.

Keep me informed as well please mate. I don't suppose you know the best bus route from Birmingham City Centre to get there do you?

Archived