Shoots For Sale/Trade

WWFE8791

Do you actually own these ones then?

Looks like this guy is a shady muhfucker. Don't waste your time stunstone.

Yup I own these.

words of advice from me str8 to you.

No beef @ all

If you must judge, be sure and get all the facts which YOU 100% clearly dont have. (saying i dont own these shoots) now that is clearly a total & blatant lie, it's like ahh screw u il lie about him il sell him (buyer) dvd's well i dont really need the money i can do without this hassle.

Yea posting pics of dvdrs which they are can be "hes taken photo's of dvdrs & wrote on them"

Again "judging" me.

Do not judge another when you do not have all the relevant facts.

Like a chap did on that jap tapes thread yes he searched before hand. he clearly did not judge.

I tip my coffee to him.

2. I bought those tapes fair and square from the aformentioned seller next week I will re-take those photo's when the tapes arrive & to shut up the ones whom Judge.

As for these shoots yes i own them no downloads the legit real-deal. BUT clones of the dvd's they are under the term of "spares" and selling them if intrest is generated.

So please don't judge me thats the last thing I will stand for being judged.

If the buyer wants the said few shoots as listed and the deal goes thru.

He will get them he will post his answer then whats are YOU going to say then?

I will ask do you judge your wife or your child? your mother?

Would you judge her the same way NO cos she would take u to the god damned cleaners and YOU know it.

• Paid Members
Do you want me to enforce A Disability hate crime case on you?

Drop it or I shall it is as easy as that ever heard of Aspergers Syndrome?

Having grown up with Asperger's, I find it despicable that you're using it to threaten people for calling you out on trying to con people. Or I would, if it wasn't so hilariously pathetic that anyone able to read your post at all would see through it. Just for funsies, do you fancy explaining how impaired social skills and a deep obsessiveness with hobbies or interests excuses you from lying about owning tapes and using someone else's photos for commercial purposes?

Do you actually own these ones then?

Looks like this guy is a shady muhfucker. Don't waste your time stunstone.

Do you want me to enforce A Disability hate crime case on you?

Drop it or I shall it is as easy as that ever heard of Aspergers Syndrome?

you have not got aspergers, you are a little child when challened about your so called DVDS and tapes ?

People are not judging you, People have facts about YOU, People do not forgot been ripped off

mark

Archived