Japan Wrestling Tapes Value

WWFE8791

In Japan, they'd be on sale at the relevant (used wrestling goods) stores @ probably somewhere between face-value & half face-value, albeit the price they'd pay you for them would be nothing like. Over here, you'd probably be pushed to give them away, particularly as they can't be transferred directly to DVD + postage on boxed VHS tapes sucks.

In Japan, they'd be on sale at the relevant (used wrestling goods) stores @ probably somewhere between face-value & half face-value, albeit the price they'd pay you for them would be nothing like. Over here, you'd probably be pushed to give them away, particularly as they can't be transferred directly to DVD + postage on boxed VHS tapes sucks.

If someone was to buy these in 1 go

hi pal id be interested in the cage rage dvds, ukmmac and the other mma dvds

Can you give me a few days to a week?

I have to sort out my walk-in wardrobe first.

They are right at the back & I'm 8 feet away from reaching the tapes plus I have siatica atm its been giving me hell past few days.

Plans you may have seen have changed I hired a van for my m8 when he moves home.

They are right at the back & I'm 8 feet away from reaching the tapes plus I have siatica atm its been giving me hell past few days.

Plans you may have seen have changed I hired a van for my m8 when he moves home.

So, you're not selling these tapes (apart from 1).

The guy wants DVDs that you're not selling, but it'll take a few days for you to access the items you're not selling & he doesn't want.

Glad to hear about the removal plans though. Keep us posted.

So, you're not selling these tapes (apart from 1).

The guy wants DVDs that you're not selling, but it'll take a few days for you to access the items you're not selling & he doesn't want.

Glad to hear about the removal plans though. Keep us posted.

I am selling the dvd's I thought he wanted the vhs too?

Sorry confused.com.

I have a feeling you don't own any of these, I have a feeling you just found these pictures and are trying to scam someone. I also have a feeling you are Michael Coles, gimmick4live and live2winforever. After a bit of research, the person who orginally posted the pictures is called CombatRocked. Who's posts on other forums seem alot more well written, no offence.

If I'm wrong then my apologies, and you have a real nice collection of Japanesse tapes...

I have a feeling you don't own any of these, I have a feeling you just found these pictures and are trying to scam someone.

I also have a feeling you are Michael Coles, gimmick4live and live2winforever. After a bit of research, the person who orginally posted the pictures is called CombatRocked. Who's posts on other forums seem alot more well written, no offence.

If I'm wrong then my apologies, and you have a real nice collection of Japanesse tapes...

Never judge anyone.

I own many tapes. YOU think I found these pictures? true and false

I orig bought these from CombatRocked just yesterday and I plan to sell these on as/when i can.

I'm new to collecting Jap tapes ect give me a break.

My writing sucks I know. I'm sorry I'm not all that well written I know ppl who cant even read or write at least i can but with imperfections at least I can communicate...

I'm sorry none of us are perfect.

I have a feeling you don't own any of these, I have a feeling you just found these pictures and are trying to scam someone.

I also have a feeling you are Michael Coles, gimmick4live and live2winforever. After a bit of research, the person who orginally posted the pictures is called CombatRocked. Who's posts on other forums seem alot more well written, no offence.

Never judge anyone.

I own many tapes. YOU think I found these pictures? true and false

I orig bought these from CombatRocked just yesterday and I plan to sell these on as/when i can.

I'm new to collecting Jap tapes ect give me a break.

My writing sucks I know. I'm sorry I'm not all that well written I know ppl who cant even read or write at least i can but with imperfections at least I can communicate...

I'm sorry none of us are perfect.

Then as I said, I apologise if I'm wrong, just a few traits that seem very similar. Also if you just brought them yesterday? How come you've hidden them in the back of your 8ft walk in wardrobe and can't get to them?

Then as I said, I apologise if I'm wrong, just a few traits that seem very similar. Also if you just brought them yesterday? How come you've hidden them in the back of your 8ft walk in wardrobe and can't get to them?

He also claims 'I long forgot I owned these'? How can you do that if you only brought them yesterday?

I have a feeling you don't own any of these, I have a feeling you just found these pictures and are trying to scam someone. I also have a feeling you are Michael Coles, gimmick4live and live2winforever. After a bit of research, the person who orginally posted the pictures is called CombatRocked. Who's posts on other forums seem alot more well written, no offence.

A.K.A 'wwfchvmaster', from the Exeter area - timewaster, idiot & bullshitter par excellence. Regardless of whether it is you & we suspect is is you, the post doesn't make much sense ~ 'Japan tapes value'. The response to my 1st post is plain odd & the comment you made about the guy's European wrestling poster displays great retardation. If you're not Mr. Coles, you exhibit very similar traits & trust me, that ain't a good thing.

• Paid Members

I'd have been interested in the Pancrase stuff as I don't think you can get originals here, and I like the sexy box designs.

But yeah, this sounds well dodgy. Someone who buys a load of stuff, immediately buries them in a walk-in wardrobe under 8ft of shit, and then somehow "long forgets" about the items he bought a day before - that's almost some ajmcstyles-returning the shoes on his feet level shit. Almost.

Archived