Dixie didn't come over quite as badly as I thought she would. In fact, the whole angle wasn't horiffic as I'd expected, but like most others, my expectations were on the floor to begin with.

I'm quite interested to see where they're going with this to be honest. God knows they need a boost before Bound for Glory as the buyrate will be embarassingly low even by TNA standards at this rate.

I must admit i thought the same.i really didnt think it was that bad.

Would a World X Cup be an idea to fill BFG card out if done properly with a 3 man team USA/Mexico/Canada/Europe ?

Petey Williams/EY/Jack Evans? vs. Kenny King/Sonjay Duut/Chris Sabin vs. Chavo/Puma/A.N.other vs. Spud/vs. 2 European guys

2 6 man tags, 4 3 way bouts and the 2 winning team captains face off for the winner of World X Cup? 7 matches to help beef the card out.

Edited by thefallenangel

Would a World X Cup be an idea to fill BFG card out if done properly with a 3 man team USA/Mexico/Japan/Europe ?

Not after the debacle with the taped X-Cup PPV. Has that even aired yet? Besides, they can barely afford to pay the talent they already have. Can't think bringing a group of outsiders in for a payoff on their big show would go down too well.

I'm probably forgetting some people but what's the card gonna look like? This is what i can think of as possibilities after the recent TV:

AJ Styles vs Bully Ray

Magnus vs Bobby Roode (No.1 Contender?)

Kaz and Daniels vs Joe and Sting

Jeff Hardy vs Sabin vs Manik

Chavo/Hernandez vs Brisco/Bischoff vs Gunner/Storm

I guess Aries is the most notable miss here, plus a Knockouts match. And with my second edit i've remembered Kurt Angle. I'd just have him and Aries wrestle. Find a reason and the match will be great whatever.

Edited by lostprophet_y2j

Would a World X Cup be an idea to fill BFG card out if done properly with a 3 man team USA/Mexico/Japan/Europe ?

Not after the debacle with the taped X-Cup PPV. Has that even aired yet? Besides, they can barely afford to pay the talent they already have. Can't think bringing a group of outsiders in for a payoff on their big show would go down too well.

Only bringing 3 outsiders if you can rig the teams up, hell if your desperate enough bring back X limits = no limits and add in Rob Terry + Magnus .

Only bringing 3 outsiders if you can rig the teams up, hell if your desperate enough bring back X limits = no limits and add in Rob Terry + Magnus .

In which case it's really just a bunch of random matches between guys already on the roster. I can see the thought process behind it but I would struggle to get excited about any of those guys even being featured on TNA's Wrestlemania, let alone a whole show full of them.

Surely TNA have room for a few new guys. They have feck all roster left. Could do with ending aces and eights though not much left. Eithet punt Knux or keep him as Bully's body guard and use Briscoe/Garret as a heel tagteam rather than the nothing their doing just now. Some kind of international invitational could work and get over a new star.

• Paid Members
I guess Aries is the most notable miss here, plus a Knockouts match. And with my second edit i've remembered Kurt Angle. I'd just have him and Aries wrestle. Find a reason and the match will be great whatever.

Kurt Angle's just came out of rehab. For the first time in a decade he's off pain medication for a extended period of time. I imagine his body is feeling like its been destroyed in a car pileup. He shouldn't be thinking about wrestling for a good while. Anything is possible with TNA, though. TNA and Kurt Angle are a horrible mix. A bloke who doesn't care about his health and a company who doesn't care about his health.

Probably I'm thinking of is that there are no heels. I'm finding it hard to think of a match for Aries, Hardy, Joe and Sting. This card is an impossible task just to fantasy book.