RINGSPORT WRESTLING: Pennywell Results

Ringsport Wrestling

• Paid Members

Call it what you like, but the phrase "World of Sport" evokes a particular style of wrestling, and not just for me, for anyone you would care to ask. A sunset flip powerbomb in no way fits into that style. I agree that wrestling should be both fresh and exciting to watch and all you have to do is not call it World of Sport and everyone is happy. Call it the "Ringsport Invitational Tournament" 2012 and you get the name of your promotion in the title and by calling it "Invitational" you make it look like you scoured the country to select the best names for your tournament. Simple marketing that makes you look good. Not hard is it.

• Paid Members
Call it what you like, but the phrase "World of Sport" evokes a particular style of wrestling, and not just for me, for anyone you would care to ask. A sunset flip powerbomb in no way fits into that style. I agree that wrestling should be both fresh and exciting to watch and all you have to do is not call it World of Sport and everyone is happy. Call it the "Ringsport Invitational Tournament" 2012 and you get the name of your promotion in the title and by calling it "Invitational" you make it look like you scoured the country to select the best names for your tournament. Simple marketing that makes you look good. Not hard is it.

Have you promoted, out of interest?

• Paid Members

Out of interest, I have not promoted wrestling but I have promoted theatre in the past and very succesfully. I will match my list of sold out venues and quality of venues against anyone, and when I say sold out I don't mean let my mates in for half price, it was my job for 5 years. If this is the point where you come back with "If you havn't promoted wrestling then you don't know what you are talking about" That is the same bullshit excuse used by shitarse wrestlers when people criticise them "If you havn't stepped in then you can't criticise" That does not wash either.

I am pleased they had a good show and that it was succesful, just don't call it something its not.

• Paid Members

Out of interest, I have not promoted wrestling but I have promoted theatre in the past and very succesfully. I will match my list of sold out venues and quality of venues against anyone, and when I say sold out I don't mean let my mates in for half price, it was my job for 5 years. If this is the point where you come back with "If you havn't promoted wrestling then you don't know what you are talking about" That is the same bullshit excuse used by shitarse wrestlers when people criticise them "If you havn't stepped in then you can't criticise" That does not wash either.

I am pleased they had a good show and that it was succesful, just don't call it something its not.

I wasn

Archived