wwe uk tour 2013

ratedr69

RAW

- WWE RAW Taping in London, England on April 22nd, 2013.

- WWE House Show Event in Nottingham, England on April 23rd, 2013.

SMACKDOWN

- WWE House Show Event in Glasgow, Scotland on April 18th, 2013.

- WWE House Show Event in Newcastle, England on April 19th, 2013.

- WWE House Show Event in Birmingham, England on April 20th, 2013.

- WWE House Show Event in Sheffield, England on April 21st, 2013.

- WWE House Show Event in Cardiff, Wales on April 22nd, 2013.

- WWE SmackDown Taping in London, England on April 23rd, 2013.

Tickets for the events go on sale on November 23rd, 2012 at 9am UK Time

I wonder if the tv tapings are in wembley arena instead of the 02 arena as the house show yesterday was there ?

Why would they tape TV at Wembley Arena?

Makes sense to have a house show there but they'd be crazy not to do it at the O2.

The O2 Arena does not sell out for WWE these days. For O2 Arena shows they get about 12,000 to 13,000 which is what would be considered a sell out at Wembley. So a move to Wembley means easier venue to sell out due to it being a smaller venue and it is cheaper for WWE to book than O2 Arena.

I wonder if the tv tapings are in wembley arena instead of the 02 arena as the house show yesterday was there ?

WWE have clashed with the ATP that's being held at the 02 which is presumably why they were at Wembley.

The O2 Arena does not sell out for WWE these days. For O2 Arena shows they get about 12,000 to 13,000 which is what would be considered a sell out at Wembley. So a move to Wembley means easier venue to sell out due to it being a smaller venue and it is cheaper for WWE to book than O2 Arena.

Except the WWE are more likely to deal with AEG than individual arenas.

WWE have clashed with the ATP that's being held at the 02 which is presumably why they were at Wembley.

Except the WWE are more likely to deal with AEG than individual arenas.

The RAW always does well about 18000 tickets ish but the smackdown is pretty poor

I'm going to wembley arena for the TNA show in January and have heard that its a horrible arena, what's actually wrong with it? As for this tour, shame theres no Liverpool again as I'm not arsed about travelling far for a WWE paint by numbers show but the convinience of the shows at the Echo for me was nice.

• Paid Members
I wonder how they're going to fill a 3 hour Raw Supershow in London when there's a Smackdown house show in Cardiff the same night?

The SmackDown house show will be shit, missing most of their top guys and have a main event of Dolph Ziggler vs Justin Gabriel.

It's confirmed that the TV tapings in April will be at the O2 Arena and not Wembley.

On the flyers given out, it specifically states the O2 Arena, London.

They ran Wembley on Sunday because it was a Smackdown house show, and Smackdown house shows typically doesn't draw as much as Raw house shows do. Thus, they ran the smaller arena.

I'm going to wembley arena for the TNA show in January and have heard that its a horrible arena, what's actually wrong with it? As for this tour, shame theres no Liverpool again as I'm not arsed about travelling far for a WWE paint by numbers show but the convinience of the shows at the Echo for me was nice.

Having been to Wembley Arena for the TNA tv tapings at the start of this year, I can indeed confirm Wembley is a dump that has seen better days.

I thought it was badly designed, with narrow concourses, and very small/minimal toilet facilties meaning lengthy queues.

Archived